reddit General

• 💣🐕 Some attachments and thumbnails are missing because they were accidentally soft-deleted in the file storage server. However, my file system is revisioned, which means they can be rolled back and restored, but I will have to write a script to do this automatically. Sorry. New files and attachments uploaded are safe and will not be impacted by maintenace.

R00k

Strange Cousin from the West
kiwifarms.net
r/196 AIDS part #1488

View attachment 5627287
Uh oh, critical hit !
This one heavily reminds me of Chris chan getting butthurt from being called "naive" and then proceeding to call people that: without understanding the TRUE AND HONEST meaning of the word, instead doing this just because he genuinely thought others will react as violently to this word as he does. Same right here, but with "insufferable".
Also makes me think of retarded children being afraid to name a scary boogieman thinking he will come to them if they do, so they use retarded nicknames. I also imagine them whispering.

View attachment 5627293
And of course, a non-braindead take gets downvoted to oblivion.
View attachment 5627296View attachment 5627297

View attachment 5627302
View attachment 5627303
View attachment 5627307
View attachment 5627310
Ah yes, the two genders: trans male and trans female. This mascot also fucking sucks.
I like how they put in all the effort to loop the comic over and over, but it just ends up looking like its calling the stonetoss edits insufferable.

Hinttitroniikka

I'm gonna grab my laptop and put it over here
kiwifarms.net
A much better example of /r/196/ extremism. Note this thread about bombing capitol had 8000 upvotes before being deleted. Stop and really think, have you once heard of the news talking about leftist extremism and radicalization online? Even once?
I have from mainstream centre-right news, but the difference is that redditors specifically are too stupid and selfish to act on these things as a group. The revolutionary act isn't to actually firebomb someone's house, it's to rack up internet points by talking about it publicly. So once you click "post," your work there is done. There's a similar meme about pollution, "The people polluting and destroying the planet have names and addresses," and if you just share that post, or say that "There is no ethical consumption under capitalism," you're exonerated from your own unsustainable consumption habits. I frequent this website so I can't claim a moral highground against doxxing, and I think that government officials should be more directly accountable to the governed, but I also get a wee chuckle everytime I see that kind of fedpost from someone who doesn't leave the house. Do the revolution FOR me! Dummies.

Homofascism

Rainbow Power
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is it always "cultural imperialism = BAD, cultural narcissism (only term I can think of for it) = GOOD" for these hyperliberal reddit retards?
Why must the whole world embrace American hyperliberal cultural sensibilities for these fucking racist hatemongering cunts?
Barely anyone in Australia says cunt unless you’re really poor or projecting on Preddit.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Our long suffering COVID friends got the worst of luck. Who decides to stop by? Why it’s a goddamn tranny, who clearly just wants to shitpost about how bad they have it.

IMG_4357.jpeg
IMG_4358.jpeg
Notably the tranny barely bothered replied to any of the COVIDors who wrote him.

THE MORE YOU KNOW: COVID CAUSES CELIBACY!
IMG_4355.jpeg
“Other people are all threats to me now”
“We really are in a zombie apocalypse”

Oh dear!

(And congrats on reading that wordsalad!)

Our Covviditor continues her swan song by blaming the REAL villains. The politicians who left her in thoroughly undicked state.

IMG_4356.jpeg
“I can’t believe the government literally took my desire to be intimate with other people away from me!”

BIDEN DOES IT AGAIN! Gas prices, wars, young women’s dick lust. Is there anything the old codger can’t fuck up?

She’s not alone in feeling the kind of deep, existential despair that only people not wearing a mask can awake:
IMG_4351.jpeg
Her friends doesn’t mind her masking and even uses an air filter when they’re together. But goes out and has fun… Clearly that’s unacceptable!

Oh wait… What’s that? OCD behaviors? No surely you jest, lady!

She continues to remind herself that she will “be grateful in the future” for tarding out about COVID. Doubt.
IMG_4353.jpeg
And of course we get an obligatory lament of despair for the “people in the global south” and “formerly and currently colonized nations” because Reddit.

COVID-PARTNER ABUSE!
IMG_4345.jpeg
ATT: FARMERS. Like most covidiots on Reddit, this lady is totally unable to be verbose and NOT write a minor essay on what could be summed up in a sentence or two. So I’ll do it for her: She made her husband isolate, and he’s a bit annoyed with it.

(Now if you enjoy neurotic weaving, by all means… Here’s the rest of the post:)

IMG_4346.jpeg

IMG_4347.jpeg

“Desperately do not want to be reinfected.” Lol

The fellow covidiots immediately pounce on this, as if he’s beating her while fucking her sister.

“A serious issue!”
IMG_4349.jpeg

“A dangerous situation in more than one way!”
IMG_4348.jpeg

“DOES COVID CHANGE THE BRAIN, AFFECT YOUR JUDGEMENT AND MAKE YOU WANT TO SPREAD THE VIRUS?!?”
IMG_4350.jpeg

Yeah buddy, that’s the thing. It’s COVID turning you into a mindless zombie, totally not old fashioned human nature.

Attachments

• IMG_4356.jpeg
    IMG_4356.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4354.jpeg
    IMG_4354.jpeg
    637.3 KB · Views: 39

Terror Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
Funniest part is that she is most certainly not quitting streaming. She is just quitting the dogshit Japanese Agency she works for, and is going to start streaming independently or for another (better) corpo, with a different vtuber avatar and name.
Of course, these retards love to pretend that the avatar is real, so they actually feel like the she is quitting for good.

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
This post was linked in the tranny social media thread to highlight someone in the comments but the main post itself is just so insane.

archive.li_2ZsCl.png

archive
Why can't men wipe their own asses properly? The expensive underwear I bought my fiance has skid marks all in them.

And they were Me Undies!
I thought my fiance was hygienic. He brushes his teeth after meals, showers daily, wears deodorant, and keeps his beard neatly trimmed.
We normally split household duties and do our own laundry. I decided to do both of our loads of laundry today, since I had the time. As I was loading his clothes into the washer, my eyes were met with the unpleasant sight of shit stains clearly left on the expensive underwear I bought him. It was disgusting.
I am so disappointed. 😭
EDIT: I bought the expensive Me Undies for him because they came in a set that includehd a matching pair for me. So it was a couple's gift for the both of us. A bidet seems to be a good option, but I think that I should also be honest with him and tell him what I found. He can throw the underwear away or scrub the stain out himself (I am not doing that). Hopefully him knowing that I am aware of the skid marks will hold him to account to be mindful of better hygiene.
I didn't notice any skid marks in any of the other underwear as I was throwing it all in the washer, but then again I wasn't looking too hard until I saw the stained Me Undies. Maybe it was a one-off, but I'm still going to tell him. I am marrying him and I expect better.
UPDATE: I feel pretty bad. I feel like I was unnecessarily confrontational because this did turn out to be a one-off incident. Apparently, this pair of underwear is "less breathable" and rides up, unlike his other underwear. So the stain came from sweating at work. He offered to pay for the bidet if we decide to buy it. Since the stain did not come out in the normal wash cycle, he threw it away and said he'd buy a new pair and only wear it on days when he doesn't work. We split laundry normally, so he cleans his own things.
I feel bad. He is normally clean and I became enraged from a single incident. I felt pressured from the comments to confront him about it.
But it's still my fault. He probably would have thrown away the underwear when he saw the stain didn't come out and me confronting him was entirely avoidable. He does his own laundry anyway and would have handled this on his own.
I feel like over time this sub has made me more insecure and judgemental. ☹️ I'm sorry.
TLDR: Woman gets irrationally mad at skid marks in the expensive, matching underwear she bought for her fiance, bitches about him being gross to reddit and then confronts him about it only to find out that it was a one-off because the underwear just sucks and not because he's unhygienic.

Like yeah shit stains are gross but just be like "ew" and tell him his underwear is stained, why get so mad about it? "Hopefully knowing that I'm aware of it will hold him to account" "I'm marrying him and I expect better" this is an insane thing to say. She at least acknowledged that she was acting irrational about it but then she blames reddit because she felt pressured by the comments and that the sub has made her more insecure and judgmental. You'd hope that she'd take this as a sign to stop going on reddit but that feels too optimistic.

DumbDude43

ask me about my profile picture
kiwifarms.net
This post was linked in the tranny social media thread to highlight someone in the comments but the main post itself is just so insane.

archive.li_2ZsCl.png

archive
Why can't men wipe their own asses properly? The expensive underwear I bought my fiance has skid marks all in them.

And they were Me Undies!
I thought my fiance was hygienic. He brushes his teeth after meals, showers daily, wears deodorant, and keeps his beard neatly trimmed.
We normally split household duties and do our own laundry. I decided to do both of our loads of laundry today, since I had the time. As I was loading his clothes into the washer, my eyes were met with the unpleasant sight of shit stains clearly left on the expensive underwear I bought him. It was disgusting.
I am so disappointed. 😭
EDIT: I bought the expensive Me Undies for him because they came in a set that includehd a matching pair for me. So it was a couple's gift for the both of us. A bidet seems to be a good option, but I think that I should also be honest with him and tell him what I found. He can throw the underwear away or scrub the stain out himself (I am not doing that). Hopefully him knowing that I am aware of the skid marks will hold him to account to be mindful of better hygiene.
I didn't notice any skid marks in any of the other underwear as I was throwing it all in the washer, but then again I wasn't looking too hard until I saw the stained Me Undies. Maybe it was a one-off, but I'm still going to tell him. I am marrying him and I expect better.
UPDATE: I feel pretty bad. I feel like I was unnecessarily confrontational because this did turn out to be a one-off incident. Apparently, this pair of underwear is "less breathable" and rides up, unlike his other underwear. So the stain came from sweating at work. He offered to pay for the bidet if we decide to buy it. Since the stain did not come out in the normal wash cycle, he threw it away and said he'd buy a new pair and only wear it on days when he doesn't work. We split laundry normally, so he cleans his own things.
I feel bad. He is normally clean and I became enraged from a single incident. I felt pressured from the comments to confront him about it.
But it's still my fault. He probably would have thrown away the underwear when he saw the stain didn't come out and me confronting him was entirely avoidable. He does his own laundry anyway and would have handled this on his own.
I feel like over time this sub has made me more insecure and judgemental. ☹️ I'm sorry. TLDR: Woman gets irrationally mad at skid marks in the expensive, matching underwear she bought for her fiance, bitches about him being gross to reddit and then confronts him about it only to find out that it was a one-off because the underwear just sucks and not because he's unhygienic.

Like yeah shit stains are gross but just be like "ew" and tell him his underwear is stained, why get so mad about it? "Hopefully knowing that I'm aware of it will hold him to account" "I'm marrying him and I expect better" this is an insane thing to say. She at least acknowledged that she was acting irrational about it but then she blames reddit because she felt pressured by the comments and that the sub has made her more insecure and judgmental. You'd hope that she'd take this as a sign to stop going on reddit but that feels too optimistic.
wash your ass nigger

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Asked to be banned on June 5th, 2023
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not irrational. An able bodied adult should not have skid marks and if you are sick with diarrhea or something, you should use Resolve/stain remover and wash them yourself, rather than getting your bangmaid to do it for you.
Actually, the easiest way not to get skid marks is to wipe your ass.

Sparkling Yuzu

✨I love monstergirls and abortion.✨
kiwifarms.net
only to find out that it was a one-off because the underwear just sucks and not because he's unhygienic.
Like yeah shit stains are gross but
How does underwear MAKE you have skidmarks? Is that what you tell yourself when you shit your pants yet again?
Actually, the easiest way not to get skid marks is to wipe your ass.
Absolutely, I was going to stop with this:
An able bodied adult should not have skid marks.
But someone always gotta be autistic and try to get a gotcha so I had to add the disclaimer that you may be very sick and shit/shart your pants rarely.

Resident Knievel

kiwifarms.net
Something I think is worthy of note is that ArchwizardCJ (some drama farming sloptuber) has been stalking the comments and posts of Noodle (some guy he made a video on) because Noodle removed a tangential aside that added nothing from a quote in one of his videos. So he starts stalking the comments of that video and is still arguing to this day.

About the same time that video went live, he made a post on r/hbomberguy and got absolutely trashed. He’s been fighting there for 15 days, even after claiming he “gave up immediately.”

Also he’s just a faggot because he types like he’s trying to hit the word count on an essay. Figured it was worthy of note. Link to the post below.