Crossover Torswats / Alan Winston Filion + Entropy / Cowbin / Sneed.Social / Niggerchat / Patriots.Farm / Lambright Legion / Project Coomer - Sektur Swatter, domestic terrorist, depraved psychotic hapa swatter who gets off to attempted murder, had OpSec worse than your grandpa's, DOXED by Discord LMAO.

• ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ• Some attachments and thumbnails are missing because they were accidentally soft-deleted in the file storage server. However, my file system is revisioned, which means they can be rolled back and restored, but I will have to write a script to do this automatically. Sorry. New files and attachments uploaded are safe and will not be impacted by maintenace.

How long will Alan Filion get?

• He will be found not guilty, Kiwifags on suicide watch!

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Less than 5 years.

Votes: 26 10.9%
  • 5-20 years

Votes: 74 31.1%
  • 20-50 years

Votes: 45 18.9%
  • More than 50 years! He'll still be able to get out alive.

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • He'll be made an example of and get essentially LIFE behind bars.

Votes: 73 30.7%

• Total voters

Sprate Header

"May you live in interesting times."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
๐“™๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ง ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ

In the morning hours of Thursday, April 13, 2023, Joseph Cox of Motherboard published an article about a swatting-for-hire Telegram account that went by the name of Torswats. The article linked several, seemingly otherwise unconnected instances of swattings and bomb threats that have happened over the last few years to the MO of Torswats, that being making false threatening phone calls to law enforcement, specifically with the use of a computer-generated voice.

Outside of the purview of the Motherboard article, however, is the string of swattings that have also been occurring around the Farms, with an apparent focus on โ€œThe Sekturโ€, the sphere of people surrounding the lolcows Ethan Ralph and Nicholas J. Fuentes. Not only have Ralph and Fuentes been swatted themselves a handful of times, but so has James Augustine, Ashton Parks, Andy Pires, Nick Rekieta, Dax Herrera, Tim Pool, Jeremy Hambly, Anthime Gionet (as well as Emmet Sullivan, the judge that was presiding over his J6 case), Brian Holloman, Michael Alberto, Matt Evans, Steven Anderson, Andrew Wilson, Michael Lowry, Matthew Vickers, Harry Morris, Claire Rusche, Daniel Stevens, Joshua Connor, Braxton Bell, Kenneth Engelhardt, Ethan Hatchett, Geoffrey Edevane, various members of Fuentesโ€™s livestreaming platform CozyTV, and likely more I haven't listed. Not only did the majority of these swattings occur during 2022, but interestingly, many of them were also carried out with a computer-generated, text-to-speech voice.

Additionally, the Motherboard article made mention of Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene being swatted, also via a computer-generated voice โ€“ but what it failed to mention was that the DC police later received another call from someone taking credit for the swat call while claiming to be Farms user and Ralph/Fuentes board mod @AltisticRight, in a very obvious frame-job / attempt to cause issues for Altistic and the forum.

This also isnโ€™t to mention the abnormally large number of swattings and bomb threats targeting one Patrick Tomlinson, a sci-fi author turned lolcow following his declaration of war on a subreddit that was mocking him. Patrick has long since made a career out of feeding his disturbingly dedicated trolls, feeling the need to reply to every Twitter mention, every Facebook comment, and every text message, thereby incentivizing them all (unfortunately including the actual criminals) to continue. And itโ€™s the topic of Tomlinson that brings us back to:

The Torswats Incident
"Torswats / swatsontelegram / fuckpatricktomlinson / TotalKanyeVictory / Dushatar"

fat1.pngfat2.pngfat3.png
(https://archive.is/hX5Ld) (https://archive.md/XyB7W)

Shortly after the publication of the Motherboard article, Torswats announced he's going on hiatus (from swatting, not from posting) before publicly accusing Patrick Tomlinson of not only using his services to repeatedly swat himself, but also of stiffing Torswats for $250.

Naturally, when word of this accusation made its way to the ONAForums and our very own thread on Patrick, the discussion and speculation absolutely exploded. Was this allegation true? Could the Patposters' rampant theorizing of Patrick swatting himself for sympathy have been correct all along? Or was this a lie from a deep-cover, 24-hour-op trolling god an opportunistic clout-chasing faggot?

Come to think of it, who even is Torswats?

Around a day later, Torswats made a post claiming that an old Telegram @ of theirs had been stolen, for some reason blaming Patrick for its theft?
dushatar.png
@TotalKanyeVictory and "Dushatar" - pretty standout names. Might be smart to keep these in mind for later, who knows?

The next day, ONAForums user Coonskin DMs Torswats to ask him some questions.
dms1.png
dms2.png
dms3.png
dms4.png
In these messages, Torswats claims to have found both our thread and ONA's threads for the first time on Friday, the day before the DM conversation. He also claims that Patrick's Telegram account was configured with his phone number set to be visible to anybody he's talking with, something @Kinochet Epstein had speculated might be the case a day earlier on Thursday (in his first and only post to the Patrick thread):
Telegram has numbers public by default, maybe Piggy was dumb enough to leave that "feature" on?

Additionally, Coonskin later followed up with some more questions he had asked Torswats:
tors1.png
tors3.png
tors2.png
In my opinion, the last two of these screenshots completely kill Torswats' credibility - not only is he claiming that Patrick ordered bomb threats to places other than his house, but he's also claiming that Patrick was the originator of the frame-job on AltisticRight. He's claiming that Patrick ordered a swat on a sitting member of fucking Congress in order to frame one of his enemies, and instead of taking the opportunity to smear ONAForums or Quasi - basically his archnemeses at this point - he decides to smear a user that has posted in his thread a grand total of two times. Couple this with Torswats randomly accusing Patrick of stealing his old @ with literally no evidence, I'm just not buying any of this shit at all - he's 100% lying through his fucking teeth.

So what else might he be lying about? ๐Ÿค”
tg1.jpg
(https://archive.is/PkLAj)

Hmm, that's weird - @TotalKanyeVictory, an account Torswats had previously claimed was stolen from him, is now acting as his "Unofficial Recordings Archive"? Let's examine these channels a little more:
tg2.jpgtg3.jpgtg4.jpgtg5.jpgtg6.jpg
(@fuckpatricktomlinson) (swatsontelegram1) (swatontelegram) (torswats) (TotalKanyeVictory)

Say, who's that profile picture of?
tkv1.pngtkv2.jpg
(https://archive.is/TmVPs)

The Lambright Connection
"Jonahgoldberg / Mortenberg Shekelstorm"

Wayne Lambright is a skitzocow livestreamer and 4chan trip-user who lives in a shack in the middle of the desert, whose biggest claims to fame were running for President in 2016 and being laughed at on Mister Metokur's livestreams in 2021. So why would Torswats use him as one of his profile pictures? Well,
swats1.jpgswats2.jpgswats3.jpg
swats4.jpgswats5.jpgswats6.jpg:thinking:
(https://archive.ph/3jiK2)

Interesting - I wonder if there's anything to be gleaned about this from his thread?
A dedicated Wayne Lambright shill on 4chan named Jonahgoldberg?
pol1a.jpg
(Link)

Hm, what was that about swatting Tim Pool?
pol1b.jpg
(Link)

Huh, so this Jonahgoldberg is alleged to have swatted Wayne Lambright and Tim Pool? Given that Torswats has a picture of Lambright as one of his profile pictures, let's take a moment to look into Jonahgoldberg:
pol1c.jpg
pol1d.jpg
pol1e.png

Some more shilling on display in this other thread:
pol1h.png
pol1i.png
(Link)

Apparently Jonah ran a "Project Coomer" Discord server that was astroturfing threads about the coomer meme back in 2019. Anons respond as you'd expect:
pol1j.png (link)
pol1k.png (link)
pol1l.png (link)
pol1m.png (link)

And this one guy... good lord, this really puts the "autistic" in "autistic amounts of detail"
info1.pnginfo2.pnginfo3.png
(Thread 1) (Thread 2)

The sheer amount of autism this one anon channelled into at least 20 fairly in-depth infographics/collages about Jonah's adventures on Discord (many coming to retarded conclusions you'd expect from a /pol/lack but most containing pretty good information) would almost be inspiring if the person who made them wasn't such a fucking dumbass. Unfortunately, all of them are too collectively big to include here as attachments, but they've all been archived on archive.ph, so here's some brief synopses with links to each one. Again, I apologize for the braindead comments most of these have:
  1. Jonah shilling Wayne Lambright + Wayne floating the idea of buying "shekelstorm.com" ("Shekelstorm" was part of Jonah's Twitter display name, MortenbergShekelstorm)
  2. (NSFW) "Dicktopia.com", apparently?
  3. Documentation of Jonah transitioning (lol) the Project Coomer server to a Wayne Lambright shill server
  4. More documentation of Coomer posting, Lambright posting, Jonah's Twitter
  5. Jonah claiming responsibility for some "Daco Roman" troll on /pol/
  6. Wayne (or his trolls) briefly ran a site called CannabisChan.com
  7. (NSFW) Post history of "Darius B Peterson", a gross faggot who Jonah allowed to post several dick pics in his Coomer server
  8. (NSFW) A tranny in Jonah's Coomer server named Mez had the role "Jonah's personal boytoy" :cryblood:
  9. Post history of "Marcel" in the Coomer server (this one's pretty stupid, but whatever, it's there)
  10. Pretty degenerate post history of "SudoryeF", a Siegefag in the Coomer server
  11. Documentation of "HowToGetRich.com", similar situation to CannabisChan.com
  12. Brief rebrand of the Coomer server to "Troomers", server was shilled to trannies
  13. Jonah posted a Hungarian joke a handful of times (???)
  14. Post history of "222", the alleged owner of a site called Tiblar, in the Coomer server
  15. (NSFW) Post history of "Darling", some rando in the Coomer server
  16. (NSFW) Partial post history "Danky", a trannyposter in the Coomer server
  17. Post history of "Maki" + the Coomer server apparently partnering with some tranny group
  18. Jonah's server gets turned into a diaper server
  19. (NSFW) More diaper degeneracy
  20. (SO FUCKING NSFW) Just pure, unadulterated degeneracy. (:_(
As we'll cover later, Jonah would later claim the majority of this avalanche of retarded gayops and fetishistic depravity was for the purpose of assembling a lolcow honeypot - he isn't actually an autistic sex-pest, he just wanted to get all up close and personal with the cows to farm content, that's all!

So in other words, he was only being a depraved pedophile """IRONICALLY"""
4chang.png
(https://archive.md/aCN7i)

(That's the same Discord server Jonah was shilling on Twitter, btw)
(We know this Twitter is his from the initial Project Coomer infographic above)
twittera.png
(https://archive.md/Lq17M)

Following what one anon described as Jonah "ragequitting his shill operations", Jonah would choose to focus on engaging with Wayne Lambright on Twitter, with the majority of his archived tweets in 2020 having something to do with him. However, there are a couple exceptions:

In Nick Fuentes's replies, Jonah tells a tranny that he "will never be part of our movements... We will never accept people like you." (emphasis mine)
fuentes1.pngfuentes2.png
(https://archive.md/ebJGY) (https://archive.md/DO36k)

Jonah also pitched a bit of a sizeable fit over some anarchy Discord server having a CP problem, with him alleging that Discord wouldn't report these people to the authorities. Feel free to read his tweets about this in June 2020, but let's focus on one interaction amidst all of this:
twitterb.png
(https://archive.is/FXU3U)

Now, I have no horse in this race, and I have no reason to believe Jonah is lying about or fabricating any of this, but the parallels between JD telling people to post CP, and...
4chang also also.png
... struck me as notable, to say the least.

Later still in 2020, Jonah had some hand in putting together a Discord interview with Lambright on The Weekly Daily Show:
entropyshow.png
Luckily, the show was recorded by the late APC - in between the actual interview with Wayne, which had more of a focus on politics and stuff, there were mentions of Boner Donor, Bread (aka Snacks), Torba, and Jonah:
I clipped the Wayne interview, mostly just jew sperging, Wayne talking about his specific concepts, his religious beliefs and a bunch of people who sound like they have significant mental disabilities speaking. Later on it gets raided resulting in a bunch of people calling Wayne a kike.
View attachment 1611316
View attachment 1611312
View attachment 1611306
View attachment 1611305

This also wouldn't be the only time Jonah was part of a Lambright showing on Discord:
wayne lambright is back.
entropyshow2.PNG

(NSFL: STILL FRAMES OF GORE + ANIMAL GORE)
(https://archive.ph/w6nlu)
I have an archive of the full interview, which I'll post if anybody contests the fact that these depraved faggots in the Lambright Council were posting animal gore and kvetching about moralfags:
jonah shovel.pngjonah shovel2.png
jonah shovel3.pngjonah shovel4.png
jonah shovel5.png

Some additional shadiness:
angmar money1.png
angmar money2.pngangmar money3.png

A month later in Jan. 2021, Jonah apparently briefly shilled a Discord suicide stream on /pol/ :story:
sewerslide1.jpg
sewerslide2.jpg
(Link)

And in a coincidental cow crossover in Feb. 2021, Jonah would retweet an account belonging to KaliAcc / Remilia, the group of people behind the Milady Maker NFTs who were outed as running a pro-anorexia cutting cult that groomed several underaged girls over Discord and Twitter.
twoom1.pngtwoom2.png
(https://archive.is/DvXKi) (https://archive.is/oBYwe)
(Obviously this is less damning than the other items I've highlighted, but I thought it was funny regardless as an actual coincidence - y'know, probably. For more info on KaliAcc, I'd recommend Soph's video on them)

However, in Aug. 2021, Jonah would start retweeting people that were using the hashtag #TwitchDoBetter, including various tweets naming Wayne Lambright as the one "behind the raids" (evidently, Wayne and Jonah had had a bit of a falling out sometime after their last interview). You can even see some discussion in our Wayne thread regarding the use of his name on Twitter:
I heard this guy trolls gay and black twitch streamers, is this true?
People were using his name last year around August/September when the #twichdobetter hateraids were happening.

So what's the deal with #TwitchDoBetter?

The TriHard Connection
"Lambright Legion / The Angmarian Collection / The Red King / TwitchSoyBetter"

The above video showcases a number of Twitch raiding campaigns that took place in 2021 as a part of the trashfire that was #TwitchDoBetter, which initially started out as a campaign against Twitch raids, but was quickly co-opted by the raiders (lol). These raids originate from members of the TriHard Community, and while I would highly recommend reading our OP about them, all you really need to know about them is that they're a sphere of (mostly younger) trolls that enjoy raiding Twitch streamers by spamming slurs and sending shock content, and that the majority of them organize themselves on various Discord servers that they call "legions".

I point this out as the format of "________ Legion" is one that is very distinctive of TriHard, and it's interesting that the 4chan post about Jonah swatting Wayne Lambright and Tim Pool was in part addressed to one Lambright Legion...
pol1a.jpg
...a group that just so happens to also be credited in the following series of Doxbin pastes relating to TwitchDoBetter:
tdb0.png
(Link) (https://archive.md/PKz3w) (all the pastes are archived too)
tdb1.png
tdb2.png
tdb3.pngtdb4.png
tdb5.png
tdb6.png

A couple things to note:
  • The Foodistzen shoutout is probably just a shoutout and not a crediting in the same way the Lambright Legion shoutout is, but it does show that someone involved with Lambright Legion has a favorable opinion of the Foodists.
  • Three of these six pastes are called the "Angmarian Collection". As in, "of or belonging to Angmar", maybe? Like "WitchKingOfAngmar", the user from the Lambright Council server? Food for thought.
  • The Baked Alaska shoutout is because they doxed him in the paste...
... which is a bit odd, isn't it? Why would Baked Alaska be grouped with a bunch of sensitive tranny Twitch streamers that can't handle seeing the word nigger on their screen? It's two completely different worlds, here - it sticks out.

Given how much it sticks out, and also given the fact that this group of people is alleged to be involved in the serial swattings of at least two other people, I believe it's worth pointing out that this dox, posted on Dec. 26th, 2021, was not only one day after Baked's house was swatted on Christmas, but it was also amidst a series of roughly five other swattings on Baked's house (1) (2) (3) (6) spanning from Nov. 22, 2021 to Jan. 27, 2022 (from what I can tell), with the Christmas swatting being the fifth, and the fourth being unmentioned in Baked's thread (again, from what I'm able to tell).

It's also worth pointing out that not three months later, Baked's associates and coworkers at America First and CozyTV would be the targets of countless, repeated swatting attacks, as would the various streamers within the AF Detractor / "A-Log" crowd, as I've mentioned and outlined in the introduction. This alone is not enough to make any definitive statements, but it is enough to provoke some thoughts, to say the least.

We'll return to this later, but for now, let's get back to Torswats.

The Cowbin Connection
"Wraith"

At the height of the Patrick Tomlinson fiasco, Torswats would post this:
cowbin0a.jpg
>this website nobody's ever heard of is awesome!!! not affiliated btw
(shoutouts to Niki on ONAForums for catching this)

This "good doxing website" Cowbin isn't affiliated with Torswats? Like @TotalKanyeVictory was an "unofficial" archive, right? Let's take a look:
cowbin0b.jpgcowbin0c.jpg
(https://archive.is/https://cowbin.net/*)

So they have the forum format of Kiwi Farms, the verbiage/vibe of Doxbin (calling threads "pastes" + no "where's the funny" barrier for making pastes), and the syntax of /cow/ (greentext and flashy color-changing text). The similarities to /cow/ should be noted, as nowadays /cow/ pretty much just acts as the dumping ground for Webring drama (imageboard stuff) and particularly sketchy Sektur drama (like hacked data or swat calls, though I'm getting ahead of myself).

But what about the people they have threads on? Are there any patterns there to be (((noticed)))? ๐Ÿค”

Well, there's Sektur cows/orbiters (the majority of which have been swatted, HM INTERESTING)...
cowbin0d.jpg
cowbin0u.jpg (deleted)
cowbin0t.jpg (deleted)
cowbin0e.jpg
cowbin0f.jpg
cowbin0g.jpg
cowbin0h.jpg
cowbin0i.jpg
cowbin0j.jpg
cowbin0k.jpg
cowbin0l.jpg
cowbin0m.jpg
cowbin0n.jpg
cowbin0o.jpg
cowbin0p.jpg
cowbin0q.jpg
cowbin0r.jpg

But there's also these guys:
cowbin0s.jpg
dwane.png
Larsh is such a serial target of TriHard trolls that one of the Legions named in the news articles covering #TwitchDoBetter was Simooligan Legion, and Reed is also one of the few TriHard streamers still trying to even make content, so it's interesting that Torswats is not only connected to TriHard via the Lambright connection, but also by this """unaffiliated""" Cowbin site he promoted.

Also, to solidify the connection between Cowbin and the swattings even further, here's Cowbin being promoted on Soyjak.Party alongside a swat mp3 (with the only reply being to accuse Cowbin of being a Foodist site):
soyjak1.jpg

(https://archive.md/T7dZD)

And of course, following Torswats' shoutout, they have threads on ONA targets too:
cowbin0v.jpg

And one last thing on Cowbin for now: the site appears to have gone through two iterations - one before New Years 2023 (starting sometime in or before August 2022), and one after (which is the current one). In what's been archived of the 2022 iteration, there are a couple things to note:

A thread on Dreamybull, the central lolcow of the TriHard-adjacent Thugposting sphere, that does not exist in the 2023 iteration:
cowbin0w.jpg

And two threads created by a user named Wraith, a user which does not have any posts in the 2023 iteration, with both of these threads being replaced and deleted, respectively:
wraith1.jpg
wraith2.jpg
wraith3.jpg

It's interesting that the person to create the initial thread on TheQuartering, someone who has been swatted quite a lot, also created a thread on the top YouTuber, MrBeast - to me, this almost implies that this group could have swatted MrBeast, and the public just never heard about it. However, this is purely speculation on my part.

Now, let's start tying some of this shit together:
  • Jonahgoldberg
  • WitchKingOfAngmar
  • Wraith
Now, where else might the names Jonah, WitchKingOfAngmar, and Wraith all show up together? ๐Ÿค”

Steam friends of the right hand of Jonah (wraith aka witchking) before he privated his account.
wraith4.jpg
wraith5.png

Alright, I'm gonna be real - this shit is confusing and makes no fucking sense. The gist of the situation is:
  • Buffalo shooting happens, shooter was a /pol/ user
  • In the aftermath, Discord screenshots of an "Armand" talking to the shooter start getting spread around /pol/
  • Anons message the purported Armand account, which starts naming a "Jonah" as another involved party
  • Anons start connecting "Jonah" to an "Entropy" Discord server and Wayne Lambright trolling
    • pol1a.jpg
  • Jonah messasges Zeb, the namefag OP of the first few /bsg/ threads, and confirms Armand was a member of Entropy but says he's lying about Jonah's involvement
  • Anons dig into Armand's Steam account and the Entropy Steam group (both provided by Jonah), and a handful of anons share anecdotes/screenshots from their time in Entropy (or related servers)
  • Over time, the /bsg/ threads devolve into mass confusion as trolls and namefagging Entropy members flood the threads with retarded shitflinging, nothing gets accomplished
  • Uvalde shooting happens, a screenshot from Frenschan's Matrix server showing an account allegedly belonging to Armand seemingly predicting Uvalde starts circulating, reigniting speculation
  • Threads go on for a little while longer, anons start accusing random WoW lolcows of being Jonah socks, nothing gets accomplished once again
  • Mashable publishes an article in which they speak with a Discord representative, who says the Buffalo shooter never spoke to an "Armand" - none of this had anything to do with the Buffalo shooting, and Armand, Jonah, and Entropy were framed
TL;DR, Jonah's connection to the shooting was actually completely fabricated bullshit spread by an unknown party in a likely attempt to frame him and his group "Entropy" as the groomers of the Buffalo shooter, but a bunch of information/anecdotes about Jonah and his group got posted to /pol/ amidst the confusion, so we'll be covering that. If you want actual information on the Buffalo shooting, I'd recommend our thread on the topic, but if any of you want to peruse the schizophrenia I had to wade through for yourselves, be my guest:
You can probably narrow down the posts worth looking at in each thread by CTRL+F'ing for "armand", "jonah", "entropy", "zeb", "wayne", "lambright", and maybe other recurring names you find in later threads.

/notourguy/ general (Mon 16 May 2022 00:52:56)
  • Armand and Entropy first brought up by 1QxEw6DM Brit Flag
    • (Mon 16 May 2022 03:50:33)
  • Jonah, "Baldy", and "Pocket" first brought up by yD/4LEzh New Zealand Flag
    • (Mon 16 May 2022 04:59:11)

Buffalo (Mon 16 May 2022 14:06:06)
Mr Buffalo (Mon 16 May 2022 14:26:14)
Buffalo Groomer (Mon 16 May 2022 15:45:53)
Fed buffalo groomer (Mon 16 May 2022 15:49:17)
Buffalo shooter joins cult? (Mon 16 May 2022 17:12:05)
Mr Buffalo - Thread 2 (Mon 16 May 2022 19:12:18 )
They groomed him (Tue 17 May 2022 00:19:28 )
Who is armand? (Tue 17 May 2022 04:19:27)

/bsg/ 0 (Tue 17 May 2022 16:03:01)
/bsg/ 1 (Tue 17 May 2022 17:14:36)
/bsg/ 2 (Tue 17 May 2022 18:12:17)
/bsg/ 3 (Tue 17 May 2022 19:38:08 )
/bsg/ 4 (also named 3) (Tue 17 May 2022 20:45:55)
/bsg/ 5 (Tue 17 May 2022 22:08:15)
/bsg/ 6 (Wed 18 May 2022 00:10:09)
/bsg/ 7 (Wed 18 May 2022 09:29:19)
/bsg/ also 7 (Wed 18 May 2022 10:46:43)
/bsg/ also 6 (???) (Wed 18 May 2022 12:50:45)
/bsg/ 8 (Wed 18 May 2022 15:01:48 )
/bsg/ 9 (Wed 18 May 2022 18:13:57)
/bsg/ 10 (Wed 18 May 2022 20:15:25)
/bsg/ 11 (Wed 18 May 2022 22:16:46)
/bsg/ 12 (Thu 19 May 2022 00:48:41)
/bsg/ 13 (Thu 19 May 2022 09:03:26)
/bsg/ 14 (Thu 19 May 2022 12:46:04)
/bsg/ 15 (Thu 19 May 2022 15:57:09)
/bsg/ 16 (Thu 19 May 2022 17:27:47)
/bsg/ 17 (Thu 19 May 2022 19:18:45)
/bsg/ 18 (Fri 20 May 2022 08:14:18 )
/bsg/ 19 (Fri 20 May 2022 16:12:46)
/bsg/ 20 (Fri 20 May 2022 18:52:29)
/bsg/ 21 (Fri 20 May 2022 21:19:57)
/bsg/ 22 (Sat 21 May 2022 08:03:03)
/dik/ 1 (Sat 21 May 2022 14:11:59)
/bsig/ 1 (Sun 22 May 2022 13:39:42)

Beginning of Armand mentions following Uvalde
Results for TheDreas Matrix/Telegram Screenshot in Uvalde Happening Threads:
(https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9Er8Ol8OW4qH1p2FlCuoOg/) (starting Tue 24 May 2022 15:55:18 )
(https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/W78qDdbZ40X1tRhZZ9GbeA/) (starting Tue 24 May 2022 16:10:52)
(https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/MqtCprJcnNIo7wyJrHzaBg/) (starting Tue 24 May 2022 18:32:13)
Shooter groomers (Tue 24 May 2022 18:32:13) (includes responses from Dreas)
Frenschan Glowie Hellthread (Tue 24 May 2022 21:49:16)
FrensGate (Fri 27 May 2022 ???)

FrensGate posted to /pol/ (Fri 27 May 2022 11:14:30)
/fgs/ 1 (Fri 27 May 2022 14:26:24)
/fgs/ 2 (Fri 27 May 2022 16:54:48 )
Who is Armand? (Sun 29 May 2022 18:30:45)
Who is Armand? 2 (Sun 29 May 2022 20:19:34)
KWF FOUND THE IDENTITY OF PAYTON'S FRIEND (Mon 30 May 2022 08:55:07)
KWF FOUND THE IDENTITY OF PAYTON'S FRIEND 2 (Mon 30 May 2022 13:31:34)
YOU WILL FIND THE LIGHT (Tue 31 May 2022 15:27:32)
Fabricated Armand discord screenshots (Wed 01 Jun 2022 13:49:58 )
THE ARMAND SCREENSHOTS WERE FAKED (Thu 02 Jun 2022 17:05:58 )

Everything in this spoiler has been in chronological order. Following the creation of "Buffalo shooter joins cult?" at 17:12:05, "Mr Buffalo" would have more new screenshots posted to it, starting at 18:08:29 with this reply to someone reposting the above screenshot about "the first pledge video":
armand9d.png
armand9f.png
armand9e.png

"Mr Buffalo" OP reposts the "First Pledge Video" DM:
armand9g.png

"Zeb" starts posting some of his DMs to armand#8550:
zeba.png
zebb.png
zebc.png
zebd.png
zebe.png

In an otherwise useless thread:
groom1.png
groom2.png
groom3.png
groom4.png
The screenshots UD43CsPs is talking about are never posted in this thread.

Confusing interrogation of Armand from Jonah and another Entropy member:

Later response from Frenschan (TAKE WITH SEVERAL GRAINS OF SALT):
frensgate.png
(also has some accompanying text @ that link)

Mashable article debunking Armand screencaps:
One viral screenshot that originated on the imageboard 4chan purported to show a conversation from March 2022 between a user named "Armand" and the gunman, who went by "Jimboboiii" on Discord.
Mashable has confirmed with Discord that these screenshots are fake. According to a Discord representative who spoke to Mashable, the company has strong evidence which suggests that the user, "Armand," faked an interaction with the suspect in the Buffalo shooting using multiple Discord accounts.
According to Discord, there appears to have been no contact on Discord between the Buffalo gunman and a user by the name of "Armand."
In a public statement Discord released on May 20, the social messaging platform said that it "identified and removed accounts of malicious actors" that were "creating fake Discord chat logs to trick law enforcement and media outlets." In conversation with Mashable, Discord confirmed that the "Armand" screenshots were among these fakes.

With the amount of random tidbits that were posted in the /bsg/ threads, it's better to split them up by topic:
Following the first mention of Entropy and Armand, an anon asked who owned "this version of entropy", seemingly suggesting that the group had fractured at some point in the past, which is also backed up later by a message from Jonah:
armand4a.png
jonahnig0a.png

An American anon posts an old screenshot from the Lambright Council Discord server:
jonahnig0c.png
jonahnig0d.png is anybody surprised at this point?
jonahnig0e.png
>shit like prank calls or small streams type shows for some cheap lols. there was a guy who would stream himself walking around his town calling people niggers and telling people in stores about jews

Another anon posted a screencap from Lambright Legion:
wayne5.png
wayne6.png

Some anecdotes from random anons:
entropy1.png
>the server is gone (other than pretender off shoots)
entropy2.png
>seemed like a bunch of newfags burbling back and forth tired copypastas. I left out of boredom.

Jonah names an older server as "Kollective"
entropy3.png

The Wayne Lambright tripcode posts a screenshot from his server, and Zeb posts his exchange with Wayne:
wayne1.png
wayne3.png
wayne4.png
wayne2.png
(@cruzzcontrol, a TriHard poster, is visible in the memberlist)

Meme images from old servers (1) (2)
meme1.pngmeme2.jpg
(the faces in the second image are likely jokes, not actual facedoxes)
waffen1.png
(Link)

A namefag going by RACER started trying to pick a fight with Wayne Lambright near the end of the sole /bsig/ thread - another anon and Wayne himself call him GX Racer:
racer.png

Several screencaps (beginning here) are posted from a "/bsg/ Matrix" (includes some NSFW, a lot of lies, and - surprise surprise - pedophilia!):
matrix0a.pngmatrix0b.pngmatrix0c.pngmatrix0d.pngmatrix0e.pngmatrix0f.pngmatrix0g.pngmatrix0h.pngmatrix0i.jpgmatrix0j.pngmatrix0k.pngmatrix0l.pngmatrix0m.pngmatrix0n.pngmatrix0o.pngmatrix0p.png
wraith5.png

A handful of screencaps are also posted from Discord of a small group of Entropy members running gayops in the /bsg/ threads to convince anons that Jonah was a tranny:
jonah tranny 2.pngjonah tranny 1.png
jonah tranny 2a.png (source)
jonah tranny 3.pngjonah tranny 4.png

>I'm just a random shitposter who used to make lolcow honeypot servers!!!
jonahnig0h.png
(Link)

This is what Jonah has in mind when running a "lolcow honeypot server" btw:
nihil1.png
(aside from this, of course)
4chang also also.png

Jonah explicitly states he is swatting Wayne Lambright:
swate1.png

Canadian anon says Jonah also goes by "Jonahgoldberg", "Plank", and "Shovel". Another anon says they recognize those names from a Matrix chat called "Niggerchat":
plank1.png
plank2.png

Jonah jokingly says his name is Braxton Bell and that he lives in Florida:
braxtonbell1.png
  • Braxton Bell, aka IP2 Zoomer, was the much-maligned Baked Alaska-shilling moderator of the IP2 Network's main forum. A month before this post from Jonah, Bell was swatted following his attempts to FOIA the bodycam recordings of other America First swattings.

A random anon claims Jonah has been visited by the FBI before for prank-calling the inauguration (presumably Joe Biden's):
4plebs1.png
4plebs2.png
Jonah repeatedly reiterates throughout the /bsg/ threads that he's a "proxyfag":
jonahnig0b.png

Jonah allegedly used to go by the name "Kollectivist" / kollectivist#5791
jonahnig0f.pngjonahnig0g.jpg
hoo0a.png
hoo0c.png
hoo0b.pnghoo0d.jpg (looks like a match to me)
(Post 1) (Post 2)

Like I said, this cascade of schizophrenic bullshit is confusing as fuck to parse through, but there are actually a number of things we can take from this:
  • Jonahgoldberg / Mortenberg Shekelstorm has also gone by the names Kollectivist, Plank, and Shovel, and is likely a member of a groupchat named Niggerchat.
  • Jonah, after admitting to swatting Wayne Lambright, has inexplicably connected himself to Braxton Bell a month after he was also swatted.
  • Wraith and Witch-King of Angmar are the same person, meaning Jonah's "right hand" was one of the first five users on Cowbin.
  • Degeneracy masquerading as ironic humor runs deep with this group of people.
So, let's recap everything we've covered so far:

The Story So Far
this is only the halfway point lmfao

1. Torswats took credit for swatting Patrick Tomlinson.
  2. One of Torswats' Telegram accounts had a profile picture of Wayne Lambright, a lolcow who has also been swatted several times.
  3. Wayne Lambright's top troll, Jonahgoldberg, admitted to swatting Wayne, and other Lambright trolls have said Jonah was also behind the Tim Pool swattings.
  4. Torswats inexplicably promoted Cowbin, a site associated with the TriHard Community, which Jonah was a part of. Additionally, one of the site's first five members was one of Jonah's associates.
  5. Cowbin was promoted on Soyjak.Party alongside an mp3 of a swat call.
  6. One of Jonah's groups published Baked Alaska's address a) among a series of Doxbin pastes targeting a community completely unrelated to Baked, and b) in the middle of a string of swattings targeting Baked.
  7. Following the swatting campaign targeting only Baked Alaska, dozens of other people around Baked were also targeted by swattings. Many of these people would also receive threads on Cowbin.
  8. Jonah coyly impersonated Braxton Bell (a very obscure online figure) a month after he was swatted, which had been preceded by Bell attempting to ascertain the identity of who had previousluy swatted Baked and others.
  9. Torswats took credit for swatting Marjorie Taylor Greene and framing @AltisticRight, the mod of our two Sektur boards.
I think it's perfectly safe to say that Torswats and Cowbin are very much affiliated with one another, and that both of them are also affiliated in some way with Jonah and/or a modern iteration of his trolling group.

So with all of this ground covered, let's continue.

PART 2 COMING SOON
๐Ÿ”ฅ WE MAXIN' OUT THE CHARACTER COUNT WITH THIS ONE ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Last edited:

Sprate Header

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Chud Buds Incident
"JohnFortniteKennedy"

During the #DropKiwiFarms campaign in late 2022, many users would turn to the Fediverse as a fallback gathering point for shitposting while the forum was plagued with inconsistent availability. While the Farms normally has their own Fediverse instance at kiwifarms.cc, it was unfortunately also down amidst the ongoing rapist / pedophile / zoosadist-backed deplatforming campaign, so the majority of users opted instead to join the instance Poa.st, given that a) it was the biggest instance on the "free side" of the Fediverse, b) it billed/advertised itself as an Epic Based Free Speech Instance That You Can Say "Nigger" And "Faggot" Onโ„ข๏ธ, and c) Josh had his backup account there.

Following a large amount of friction between Kiwi rapefugees and the native Poastie population (due in large part to the substantial amount of open lolicon pedophiles that were allowed on / moderating Poast - see the first, idk 50 pages? of our Poast thread to see the shitstorms about this occur in real time), a user by the name of Clairebere / @chudbere / Claire Rusche would create a new instance by the name of chudbuds.lol to house KF users and Ethan Ralph orbiters that were unwelcome on Poast:
If you not a spaz and just want to keep up with your E-daddy's this might be an instance to check out. https://chudbuds.lol/
No loli, no doxxing but linking to KF is ok.
chuda.PNGchudb.PNG

This solution worked reasonably well at first, but as time went on, more and more people on the Farms, on the Fediverse, and in the Sektur in general would begin to get fed up with the cringelords, a-logs, and "Jimwalkers" that Chud Buds had begun to attract, with people like Mackiavelli13, Kinochet, Paulyfrog64, Carl Shvartz, and even Claire herself becoming the targets of ridicule. However, as 2022 turned to 2023, this began reaching a fever-pitch, and on March 5th, 2023, Chud Buds would be hacked:
chudc.png
More specifically, Claire was sent malware disguised as a Minecraft mod from a user named "Luzbel" and had all of her files and passwords stolen from her computer, including the admin login to Chud Buds, which gave the hackers access to all Chud Buds users' emails, hashed passwords, and DMs.
Apparently the full chudbuds database was leaked. I just checked it. It's real. Oh shit. This is getting spicy. https://alogs.space/cow/res/194788.html
chudd.png

The DM leaks would cause an absolute fucking avalanche of content, one which I'd highly recommend reading about here - however, instead of focusing on the hack's targets, we'll be focusing on the likely candidates for the hackers themselves.

First off, not only was the hack initially published on /cow/ (the same board that the Mr. Vickers swat call was posted to by a self-proclaimed """America First Intern""" that took credit for the other miriad Sektur swattings), but Claire has also been the victim of multiple swattings and also has a Cowbin paste, made a month prior to the hack - there's something more here than just a random, happenstance hacking.

In Claire's parting statement (in which she announces Chud Buds is not coming back and that she's done with streaming), she names a number of people she personally suspects could have had advanced notice of (or some involvement in) the hack:
I suspect they executed this hack sometime over the last two weeks and then sat on the information until the opportune moment. It was a coordinated attack with multiple people either materially participating or who had advanced knowledge of what was going to happen. Trollcow (Elaine Miller), Book/Eris (who threatened to swat me a month ago), and other chudbuds detractors were present in my chat as this all unfolded. Based on posts and comments I saw leading up to and in the aftermath of this attack, I have strong suspicions several people on other fediverse instances (like bot@seal.cafe) may have known what was about to happen. Angry Canadian (Michael Thurlow, a known associate of Elaine) attempted calling me multiple times today. JohnFortniteKennedy (a former chudbud who recently got banned for posting a video of someone setting a kitten on fire) took credit for the hack in a post on his fediverse account. A kiwifarms user named Diamond Homonculus posted a video meme about me in the chudbuds thread shortly before I went live, and a thumbnail of that video was used in the OP of the imageboard post where the leak occurred shortly later. Another anonymous user on that imageboard unsuccessfully attempted to swat our family overnight in the aftermath of this, and took credit for that action on behalf of plate gang. Today, Ethan Ralph called for the revenge pornography stolen of me to be sent to minors, to classmates of my children. This is all to say that it is obvious many people were involved in this and were determined to do the maximum damage they could.
(emphasis mine)
  1. Elaine Miller
  2. Book / Eris
  3. "Other Chudbuds Detractors"
    • Elaine, Book, and "other chudbuds detractors" being present in Claire's livestream chat as the hack was carried out is fairly convincing circumstantial evidence imo.
    • Book did threaten to swat Claire during a particularly unhinged meltdown in January 2023:
    • his reason for doing it was because she made a photo of another user's testicles an emoji. Book compares this emoji to being raped and is so triggered by it that he's been threatening swatting.
      booka.pngbookb.pngbookc.png
  4. Bot / @cutest
    • The evidence against Bot (according to Claire's husband's sock account) consists of:
      • Bot being friends with Book, and
      • Bot saying "BYE FEDI" the night before the hack. Claire believes this is proof of Bot having foreknowledge of Chud Buds being hacked, but Bot has maintained this was them preparing to leave the Fediverse for Nostr, another decentralized social media alternative which they do have an account on. It's still possible that Bot knew (and I'm open to hearing about more evidence!), but personally, I'm not convinced.
  5. Michael Thurlow
    • Thurlow calling Claire's phone after the hack had already happened isn't necessarily proof that he had any involvement in the hack, but nothing's impossible given that Elaine probably did have some foreknowledge and Thurlow runs in the same circles as her and is also serially involved in gay shit (from what I can tell).
  6. @Diamond Homonculus
    • I think he defended himself perfectly well in his own post addressing this. This one's just ridiculously tenuous.
  7. Plate Gang
    • Plate Gang being signalled on /cow/ isn't enough proof to implicate them, especially when there'd probably be more proof of their involvement beyond a single random anon's claims if they were actually behind this.
  8. Ethan Ralph
    • Ethan Ralph being retarded and drunk is normal, and isn't necessarily evidence of any involvement on his part.

As for JohnFortniteKennedy, this is where I come in.

The John Fortnite Kennedy Leaks
"AlfaNiner, Ceptard, & Flusacka"

JFK is a member of TriHard, a community that likes to troll livestreamers with text-to-speech slur donations and porn/gore shock video requests. TriHard is part of a bigger sphere of edgy sites/communities populated largely by zoomers, a sphere which also includes Soyjak.Party and the Foodists. I'm active in all three of these threads, and it was around the end of last year when me and the OP of the Foodist thread were contacted by a friend of JFK's on his behalf - they had information on some really degenerate shit that the Foodists were doing (read my post on it here), so we helped them get it out there.

Following that post, I realized that JFK was on Chud Buds, so I messaged him to say hey, and also to suggest he join the site to post in the Soyjak.Party thread (as a large portion of his timeline was Soyjak memes). He declined, but he suggested I join his Matrix server. With how stagnant the TriHard thread had been at that point in time, like an idiot I said yes, hoping to coax some of them into joining the site and posting clips of streamers getting raided or other general lore about their community. Not, what, one or two weeks later? JFK deletes his Chud Buds account to move to Sneed.Social, and then posts a cat getting set on fire and gets defederated from Chud Buds.

Naturally, I realized my mistake very quickly and fucked off. He would fit in perfectly with the Foodists.
Following these events ^^^^, you can imagine my shock pjw.png when I see JFK getting name-dropped in Claire's statement about the hack. So naturally, I message JFK's friend to ask what the fuck is going on, and - shocker! - they aren't very happy with him either, to the point they were willing to leak the following private Discord screencaps of JFK to me:
jfka.pngjfkb.png
jfkc.png

The name "Bathrobe_poseidon" comes from a combination of Bathrobe Dwane and Ice Poseidon, two common streamers that TriHard used to mess with. This user is seen highlighting JFK's mention in Claire's statement and saying "they fucking know its me". The short video showcases JFK logged into a Chud Buds mod's account, deleting the accounts of Claire and BearButthole (Bear was the Chud Buds user that had his testicles made into custom emotes by Claire). This case was actually a completely separate incident from the main hacking, occurring a good while beforehand and actually largely flying under the radar, but it does track with what Claire had said about the site being secretly compromised for a while without her knowledge.

After seeing these screencaps - and knowing that Discord keeps records of every message that gets sent on their platform - I opted to email Claire instead of immediately going public with the info. This was useless, however, as chatlogs containing a description of the info I sent her as well as the Chud Buds mod team talking about how they were now gunning for JFK and his friends "AlfaNiner" (who they had identified by voice as the other person in the video) and "Ceptard" was leaked two days later:
They're going after someone named JohnFortniteKennedy & Alfa
[chatlogs snipped - go to post to read them]
ceptard1.pngceptard2.png
ceptard3.pngceptard4.pngceptard5.pngceptard6.pngceptard7.png

The next day, @john fortnite kennedy joins and replies:
take this as you will but i had nothing to do with the chudbuds hacking, i only decided to make a few posts on a instance i used to be on (that i since deleted my account from because the fediverse is fucking gay and i dont like using it) that i was the one who hacked it as a joke, i have no fucking idea why they're going after me or alfaniner or ceptard, someone said but alfaniner is just a fucking retard who posts dumb shit and i dont even know him beyond that, i dont even talk to him anymore, sui and the rest of the chodebuds dramafaggot admins care about him a lot for some reason, probably because he shittalked their egirl arielanimefan, and ceptard is just a schizo im friends with who mostly posts shitty fedpost-tier larp ideas and plans he has like getting catgirls to take over the government or some dumb shit like that

i have nothing to do with this gay shit and i think the sektor is full of unfunny faggots and i dont care about eceles, metokur or ralph. i was indeed banned from chudbuds for being too funny and the admins are soft faggots who cant take a single edgy joke but i do not have the technical skills to even do something like hack a fucking site, i cant even set up a server or know how to use ssh or code minecraft mods, nor does alfaniner or ceptard. if someone else did it under my name i am being framed but i had nothing to do with it. at this point it seems like theyre just trying to get as much people fucked as they can thinking it'll solve the problem. claire your a whore, your security fucking sucks and i am glad i deleted my account off your shit site and you banned me. sweep it up janny

i have no idea what any of these gay niggerfaggots are trying to achieve but just fuck off lol youll most likely never find out who actually was behind it unless they were retarded enough to not hav any form of opsec at all

Witness the galaxy brain on display, here:
Are you the nigger that posted a fucking cat getting set on fire?
i only reposted the video but it originated from another user called fartkart go see for yourself https://soapbox.sneed.social/@fartkart saw it on ifunny too
:story:

Two pink names, @Kinochet Epstein and @Halt and Catch Fire, make some new allegations:
Yes, he also posted a video of a dog getting it's head beat in with a shovel. Sick shit.
One of @CECA Loather s friends who was in kinochets server believe
lol are you retards seriously believing anything that gets said? i never posted animal abuse and im not friends with ceca loather anymore, i only reposted someone elses post and i dont avow for doing that kind of shit, animal abuse is fucked, i was only in his server for a short while but i hate the guy. i quit discord a long time ago
Note that Kinochet Epstein's allegation is actually unsubstantiated, yet he speaks with authority. He later replies to AlfaNiner saying they "posted so much animal abuse to chudbuds it's unreal she didn't ban you sooner", which is also unsubstantiated and stated with authority. He is knowingly lying. Additionally, @CECA Loather confirms and expands on his prior association with JFK here.

Considering that JFK was now aware of the info that Claire had on him and that the thread was now dogpiling JFK for (re)posting zoosadist snuff films, I decided to go public with all of the above information. He responds accordingly:
thats not me in the video btw, and im not bathrobe_poseidon, thats another nigger called quanfofoait in the community who has nothing to do with me
... before being almost immediately contradicted by AlfaNiner joining and throwing him under the bus :story:
(important bits bolded)
Looks like I'm going to be in a lot of trouble since john fortnite kennedy didn't exactly read the logs and realize they have everything. I figured I'd make a kiwifarms account and never again use it because I'm in some trouble with some people I'm associated with. I just want to say to former Chudbuds that I was involved, or a party to a man who knew the man who committed the crimes. I've truly had sour grapes against Chudbuds for their irresponsible mod staff.

Was a guy who came to a "Jimwalker" website, even donated to it, because I saw potential in something that sounded fun and like it was going to be an ok social media alternative. Boy, was I wrong. It was filled to the brim with a lot of things I decided to parttake in because of my internet idiocy of going along with trends. So much so, I put too much faith and trust into a 19 year old brazilian who thought he knew what he was doing. Apparently, things are rough and I'm looking to get sued by both Claire and her mod, Doll.

To explain my side of things (at the very least), I was pretty much bullied off Chudbuds by Claire and her mod staff. The reason for this was because I requested a badge relating to homosexuality to be removed, and this wasn't the first time this happened. The first time I quietly DMed Claire and told her to please remove the badges relating to homosexuality as I didn't like it(and all the Chudbuds kept calling me homosexual anyway, whether it be on Chudbuds, in the Guilded, etc.) I met JFK from what I remember in the Chudbuds Guilded server and he joined my Zyzz Supremacy Guilded server.

We both had an axe to grind with Chudbuds
, but my sour grapes was more towards making a fediverse website and continue interacting with people I was still interacting with without any drama and to mute the Chudbuds who continuously trolled me, which didn't stop. John Fortnite Kennedy's idea was to get back at Chudbuds and to destroy it at all costs, which he pretty much helped in the efforts to.

I've viewed all the illegalities and had a laugh just like anyone else would, and yes BearButthole, I told JFK to remove you. But I never pressed the delete button myself.

The guy who hacked Chudbuds is a guy I'm sure you have info on, Sprate Header. He's one of those guys on Sneed.social who loves being a chaos agent and hacked not only Claire's PC, but Sui's PC as well (from the Minecraft mod).

To Doll: I was not the one who seeked out your dox. That was all John Fortnite Kennedy. No saved files on my computer are of your dox, but I've memorized it well enough to make an account on Nicecrew.digital.

In terms of the hack, I'm not related nor have been in much contact with anyone from Sneed.social, as from what John Fortnite Kennedy told me, one of the admins thinks I'm a "moralfag". The only time I talked to them was when I was shitposting on Sneed and asking Meticore on Nostr if he actually was the real Meticore, and that's it. Sick of Claire's baseless assumption that I was associated with them from the start. JFK was associated with them, I was just some idiot who wanted to shitpost.

Sick of the Chudbuds mod staff giving me shit. They seem laser focused on ruining my life, while I did absolutely nothing to ruin theirs, other than request for badge removals TWICE. The BearButthole account deletion may hold some weight, but once again, I NEVER PRESSED THE DELETE BUTTON. Was I cheering it on? You bet your fucking ass I was.

I did know about the hack...

But in JFK's defense, there's something we haven't considered:
its over guys plate gang completely dismantled
[Breaking Bad ending]
Nigger weed dude
lolnah, this nigga's guilty as sin.

Even the Ceptard character showed up to blame JFK:
Hey, is it okay if the supposed "Bitch of JFK [1]" throws his hat into the ring? Keep in mind, most of the original posts have been DFE'd by JFK over multiple posts, so you're going to have to listen to my account for the information:

First off, don't worry, I didn't do the RAT (you all know by now, but who cares). I'm getting similar vibes back to about a year or two where I arrived back from classes to witness a flaming of my character over something that happened on the SMWCentral website. Guess who was behind the flaming of my character? JFK. Anyway...

JFK probably DFE'd his matrix chatroom (and I cut the encryption keys off like a retard), but I remember the debacle going like this:

- After some time, I found out that JFK had made a new account on some other site. At the time, I thought some guy called "DoNotIdle" was JFK being a schizo trying to be the next IRL Project Mayhem Tyler Durden Patrick Bateman Gigachad Alpha Sigma Male.

- At the time I was thinking of some idea I wanted to voice to JFK which we should probably gloss over anyway since JFK DFE'd and can't even remember the idea at all.

- I head to the matrix server and I'm in a one on one chat with him. I was told to block ShotgunShuffle under the alias DoNotIdle [citation needed] (and knowing JFK's schizo identity I thought DoNotIdle was JFK under a new alias) as he was fishing information out of people or something. Something about 2 people arrested already, uninfected computers... yeah.

- He then turned around, boasted about his successful hacking of the site, and we spent some time chatting, where he was honestly proud of it all.

I have near-zero clue on what happened, and can barely remember extensive details (mainly due to the fact I've got a life to live before idk china blows us all up). But TL;DR it started with an mp3 of loud screeching, a "You're on borrowed time" post, and it spirals into this.

Hope this helps Sprate's argument! If I could provide extra screenshots and proof, I would.

Citations:
[1] - <2023-03-08T03:33:07.115Z> Sui: He's JFK's bitch at best, at worst he did the minecraft RAT

And now JFK comes clean with what I believe to be the truest recounting of events we'll get from him:
Well since everything is getting leaked, I might as well light the whole house on fire. I don't give a fuck. Here it is. I'm probably not coming back to the fediverse at this rate and I think all of you still using it are faggots who will eventually get hacked like this. Move on.

I actually have nothing to do with the hack, merely just slightly involved because I was a dumbass and fucked up way too hard. Basically, it all started when I was promoted to a moderator in the original chudbuds matrix chat and I was contacted by someone called "Luzbel" (I believe he might be Meticore from sneed social with the way he typed, or King of pol) who wanted to ask about some of my projects and pitch the idea of a minecraft server to me.

"hey im going to be setting up a modded minecraft server for chudbuds and I want claire to play on it would you be willing to playtest" and I'm just like "uhhh alright". I was pretty much not aware that he was planning to hack everyone so I just let it pass. I never joined the minecraft server at any point in time, and I'm glad I didn't.

He told me to contact Claire about the minecraft server and I did but she didn't respond, so eventually a few weeks later Luzbel talked to Claire. And that was pretty much it.

I didn't get contacted by Luzbel for a good while until I registered my account on sneed social (It's ran by the hackers, by the way) and got defederated from chudbuds (and demodded from the matrix). At this time I get contacted by Luzbel again, this time asking me "do you hate chudbuds" to which I responded with "yeah i fucking hate those faggots", and he started educating me about a lot of hacking cases/bad security, eventually saying "do you want to see real hacking" and I'm like "okay" then he lets me into the plan, which is releasing a virus minecraft mod to the server admins, this virus works by basically letting luzbel do whatever the fuck he wants, including seeing the users screen, downloading files, ETC, he gave me all of the info including the code, which was from Github. No effort was put into creating it.

And i'm just like "what the fuck? are you sure that'll work? LOL" and he tells me then "yeah claire got it already" and then he asks me "what do you think about the chudbuds jannies" and I said "I fucking hate all of them except for the ones on the matrix, those are chill as fuck, but fuck Sui especially." and then he said "do you want me to send the RAT to Sui" and I just said "uhh why not" and he did. And Sui fell for it. And Luzbel sent me all of his credentials in a image, all of this happened while i was in a VC with alfaniner, and I told him I had sui's passwords, probably a terrible idea but we ended up logging into the admins accounts on TOR and fucked with shit for a short while (and claire shut down the site, this was while she was streaming) and I deleted BearButthole and Claire, and that was it for the day.

I pretty much lost contact to Luzbel a few days later as he went AWOL, but he came back 3 weeks later to tell me he had already dumped everything and was going to replace the site with the "Graf is a RCMP agent and a child molester" thing and I was just like "Oh fuck. Here we fucking go". and here we are now.

I didn't hack the site, I was only given credentials by the actual hackers which I used to fuck with the site for a short bit, there's no regulationos on hacking here, admins are too poor to afford a lawsuit, and I don't care. Glad to be living in a third world shithole today. Ethan ralph won, chudbuds lost.

Chudbuds got hacked by a open source minecraft RAT. Can you believe it?
bc.pngbc2.png

But before we focus on who JFK is alleging did the actual hack, let's see how he's been doing since everything blew up in his face:
(TAKE WITH SEVERAL GRAINS OF SALT)
jfk2a.png
jfk2b.png :story:
jfk2c.png
The account's name was NicholasJohnStabileIII (the name of Oddkast, a TriHard streamer), and was on the now-defunct fedi.syspxl.xyz instance. The message is a weird Frankenstein's monster of copypastas that I think is a good visualization of an Internet-induced schizophrenic breakdown, and while it's not 100%, I personally lean towards this being JFK or one of his friends:
stabile1.pngstabile2.png
(https://archive.ph/8iDk6) (WARNING: contains a gore gif at the bottom)
(TAKE WITH SEVERAL GRAINS OF SALT)
kms1.png
kms2.png
skinwalk.png
drill1.png
drill2.png
Additional context/info I've been provided:
Poopik is a known mentally ill beastiality larper in JFK's discord... he goes by the usernames Elar, MrFriendlyGuy, Splaot, and a bunch more I forgot. I guess everyone including JFK got fed up of his retardation and he got banned for posting a video of a hamster/guinea pig being drilled.
I believe there was a deeper reason for the ban and not just the video being posted. I got a slight glimpse of it and I saw some discord logs with JFK and someone else chatting about well, some rather fucked stuff. Sexting is the best way to put it. :story: Not able to get a screenshot sadly. It's already gone and it was in the video itself. Not going to post zoosadist shit.
(emphasis mine)
gayop1.pnggayop2.pnggayop3.pnggayop4.pnggayop5.png
fag1.pngfag2.pngfag3.pngfag4.pngfag5.pngfag6.pngfag7.pngfag8.pngfag9a.pngfag9a2.pngfag9b.pngfag9c.pngfag9d.pngfag9e.png
JFK is paranoid about getting a KF thread, JFK delusionally says Kiwi Farms would have laughed at animal abuse 5 years ago, @Flusacka REAL (one of the Gmod "hackers") claims to have been a DeviantArt FNAF fag in the past, alleged JFK facedox:
paraa.pngparab.pngparac.pngparad.pngparae.pngparaf.pngparag.pngparah.pngparai.pngparaj.png (NO PROOF, ONLY ALLEGED, EASILY FAKEABLE)

I can understand why JFK would think this thread would be solely about him or his group - these people are complete faggots. I encourage anybody reading this to google any of the usernames or aliases mentioned in the above spoilers and see what all they can find, as while I haven't been as focused on any of these sideshows as I've been on the main group, I've seen enough from very cursory searches to know there's a looooot out there.

Speaking of the main group, remember how JFK took a 23-second full-screen recording of himself deleting Claire's and Bear's accounts? Well, the recording wasn't just 23 seconds.

It was six hours.

The Niggerchat Leaks

"Meticore, Penis, GX Racer, etc."

... the only problem is, nobody that I've been able to contact that's ever been in possession of this video has been able to make it available to me, either because of technical difficulties or because they stupidly relied too heavily on temporary file uploading sites and their download links expired.

While this is incredibly frustrating for me, we do still have proof of the video's existence in the form of not only the short video in the previous section, but also from the following additional video/audio excerpts:
(slight volume warning)

This audio excerpt overlaps with both the original recording and the one above.

5:11 - "Y-you realize, this is g-gonna cause some gay ops right?"
11:23 - JFK claims "Meticore" is messaging him about the hack
14:30 - Claire finds out
16:10 - It's over
17:37 - "SHE'S SUSPECTING ETHAN RALPH DID IT!!!!"
18:37 - "I don't want them to backtrace you" (lol)
20:35 - More talk about Meticore
>"He's mad because you deleted Bear?"
<"Yeah."
(Also, throughout the recording, you can hear JFK repeatedly cancer-coughing, lmao)

So what's this about Meticore messaging him, mad at him for deleting Bear's account? Well, Meticore's name (as well as that of Sneed.Social, Meticore's Pleroma instance) has come up a couple times already:
The guy who hacked Chudbuds is a guy I'm sure you have info on, Sprate Header. He's one of those guys on Sneed.social who loves being a chaos agent and hacked not only Claire's PC, but Sui's PC as well (from the Minecraft mod).
In terms of the hack, I'm not related nor have been in much contact with anyone from Sneed.social, as from what John Fortnite Kennedy told me, one of the admins thinks I'm a "moralfag". The only time I talked to them was when I was shitposting on Sneed and asking Meticore on Nostr if he actually was the real Meticore, and that's it.
I was contacted by someone called "Luzbel" (I believe he might be Meticore from sneed social with the way he typed, or King of pol)
I registered my account on sneed social (It's ran by the hackers, by the way)
proof3.png

So what exactly was Meticore messaging JFK?
nchatb.png
Wait a minute, Shovel = Meticore?

And what's that chat on JFK's sidebar?
nchata.pngnchatc.png
Niggerchat? Posting Wayne Lambright pics? And Shovel is the admin?

plank1.png
plank2.png

Want more proof?
proof4.png
(Link) (https://archive.md/baySS)

Meticore is Jonah
4chang also also.png

So yes, this is what became of Entropy. And now that we have a view into the group, let's see all the wacky funny hijinks they get up to in there!
nchate.jpgnchatf.jpgnchatj.png
nchatg.jpgnchath.jpgnchati.png
nchatk.png

But that's not all!
nchatl.png
Texas de Brazil / Luzbel (aka GX Racer, according to JFK) has also allegedly set his username to a Telegram link containing CP:
nchatm.png
luz1.pngluz2.jpg

nchatd.png
(My source(s) for the member list are a bit preoccupied with labeling people-of-interest as socks of other people-of-interest, but the ones highlighted here do track pretty well with what I know. Take with a little salt.)
  • Meticore / Shovel
  • Penis / BBCstorianSeX
  • GxRacer / mcgonigle
  • Tard
  • Book
  • Jareeg
  • dry
  • Midek
  • bronze
  • Fulcrum
  • Funguy27
  • cunnyseur
  • Bonzi Buddy
  • Cruzzcontrol
  • hamasterry17
  • SuccubusPlumber
  • crazyfroglover2001
  • mangomatrixshitpost
  • john fortnite kennedy
  • Ceptard / tpeck / Ceptor36
  • bod22 / Wayne's Bodyguard
  • The Brazilian Testicle Stealer
  • Playstation 2 / Is Lambright Q Anon?

Some screenshots of the incomplete member lists
users1.pngusers2.png
^^^ includes "Book" (really surprising!) and "cunnyseur" (:_(

Another of the group's common activities from around this time was trolling CalebLLShow. If you don't know who that is, it's this fag:
caleba.jpgcalebb.png
Yes, this is the person who sent Metokur the Nigger Nerd superchat in 2019, and yes, this is his greatest achievement in life, so much so he made it his Poast bio. But why choose to fuck with him? ๐Ÿค”

calebc.png (a)
Yes, out of sheer cosmic coincidence, Caleb's last name is also Lambright. No wonder Niggerchat took interest :story:

calebd.png

Some interesting comments from Caleb ๐Ÿค”
calebi.png

Caleb at one point had a Discord server, which Niggerchat members raided:
calebg.png (hello again @cruzzcontrol)
calebe.png
calebf.png
interesting choice of username, there ๐Ÿค”

Here's some of the Niggerchat raiders randomly mentioning Torswats.
calebh.png

This also isn't the only time someone from Sneed.Social would bring up Torswats:
tard.png
(https://archive.is/feA5M)

... and I think that with these chat leaks, we now know why Torswats keeps coming up. There's a user I haven't shown yet:
angmar transparent.png

"Dushalgothum" is quite the advanced humorist, you see:
dush1.png

He's into such high-brow content as the Foodists (even when his fellow group members point out that they're unfunny and allegedly post child porn):
dush2.pngdush3.png

In fact, his sense of humor is so many lightyears ahead of the rest of us that he was kicked from Niggerchat for allegedly being in possession of child porn [NO REASON STOP ASKING]:
dush4.png

Now, some of you may have noticed by now:
angmar transparent.png
"Dushalgothum Angmarob"? Looks like this is what WitchKingOfAngmar / Wraith got off to. But hey, wait a minute:
dush5.png
"Dushatarzotum Angmarob"? "Dushatar" as in the name Torswats uses?
dushatar.png

And wait another minute:
angmar transparent.png
tors3.png
comparison.png

Torswats is WitchKingOfAngmar / Wraith

And wouldn't you know it, there just so happened to be a WitchKingOfAngmar account on Meticore and Penis's Fediverse instance, Sneed.Social:
poasta.png
(https://ghostarchive.org/archive/BIJW7) (WARNING: an animal gore video was one of his last posts, right near the top of the page)

Not only is he using the name Dushatar in his username, he also has a picture of Foodistzen as his banner picture and the classic "x deserved to die and is burning in hell" bit from the Foodists in his bio, matching up with his Foodistzen shoutout in the Angmarian Collection Doxbin pastes and his pro-Foodist posts within Niggerchat.

๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ
redflag.png
redflag2.png
redflag3.png

He seems a little mad at @Matty for some reason
dush6.png

"Jonah Plank Goldberg" + other Sneed.Social users
plank jonah.png
dush7.png
Note "Jareeg" and "God1", matching up with Jareeg from Niggerchat and (potentially) with god5 from the people that raided Caleb.

emojis1.pngemojis2.png
(https://archive.ph/sPqgR)

kanye1.pngkanye2.png
(https://archive.is/312Lu)

Similar naming conventions:
name1.png
name2.png
also, "Angmarian", "Dushatarian"

dush8.png

"Angmar E-News"?
enewsa.png
Angmar E-News / @foodistgang makes a video praising the MSU shooter.
enewsb.png
enewsc.png
(https://archive.ph/CJ31v)
(https://archive.ph/Fm6DW)

The Angmar E-News channel has since been renamed to Miso / @themisotheist:
enewse.jpgenewsg.jpg
enewsf.jpg
(https://archive.ph/iRLgF)

Judging from his comments, Angmar has done a couple spam-promotions in big YouTubers' comments for YahTab, an apparently cleaner version of Foodistzen with ~20K subs and a semi-focus on video game communities (like Zelda, Lego Star Wars, Animal Crossing, etc).

Finally, there are two Doxbin pastes that claim to have Angmar's dox. They provide no source, they both contradict each other on some things but agree on other things, and I personally think it's likely Angmar himself wrote one or both of them to get people to go after a previous target of his, considering he also posted this name alongside one of his usernames on his Poast profile. Regardless, here they are: (1) (2). Make of them what you will.

But if you had ever heard about Sneed.Social before now, it would likely have been because of a specific notorious British nutcase with an account there:
Now it is very likely that Elaine has access to your IP address, your email, and possibly even the password to your account.
I have told you that one of the moderators of this site literally doxed somebody to Elaine thinking they were me.
[Elaine] just signed up because she gets censored other places
Maybe dont simp for a skeleton with broken legs.
:story:

The Elaine Connection
"Naught"

Elaine Miller is an insane BPD whore who is obsessively tsundere for Null, to the point that trolls orbiting Onion Farms(?) pretending to be Null convinced her to carve "JOSH MOON" into her legs on camera. She is a prime example of a lolcow that is surrounded by possessive sadists who gain pleasure from convincing the cow to repeatedly debase and harm themselves in private group chats and calls (usually over Discord).

Given this background information, and also given what we now know about the admins of Sneed.Social, you can understand why this association might raise some eyebrows:
elainea.png
(https://archive.md/hUaC3)

Elaine doesnt have anything to do with the insides of sneed she just signed up because she gets censored other places
While this on its own isn't particularly notable, when paired with Elaine's inclusion in Claire's parting statement:
Trollcow (Elaine Miller)... and other chudbuds detractors were present in my chat as [Chud Buds was hacked].
... and when also paired with this:
elaineb.png
... I have to ask if Elaine might have a little bit more to do with "the insides of sneed" (so to speak) than @meticore is letting on. ๐Ÿค”

While Elaine's knowledge of Patrick being a swatting magnet can easily be explained by her association with Somerville Dan (an ONA pest), her claim of Mister Metokur being the same is a little more out there. Elaine most likely isn't conflating all of the Sektur swats with "swats targetting Metokur defenders" given that many of them were also against gunt guards and AF members, and Plate Gang (another group that sometimes does swats she's had some crossover with), to my knowledge, isn't particularly anti-Metokur, so where is she getting this notion that Metokur in particular is a swatting magnet from?

Well, interestingly, Meticore was one of the few "Chud Buds detractors" that Jim would actually slapfight with at the height of the renewed Fediverse activity, and a big part of Meticore's brand at this point in time was targeting Jimwalkers. Case in point: this picture of Caleb was his profile picture for a while
calebj.jpgcalebk.png
While Elaine would still be incorrect in saying Meticore and Niggerchat were only targeting Metokur defenders (given they were also swatting AF and Cozy), they're pretty much the only candidates I can think of that comfortably satisfy the criteria of a) being known anti-Metokur people, and b) being swatters.

And finally, Kengle is also considered a swatting magnet??? That's interesting coming from Elaine, considering what Kengle himself has stated about his swatting:
Apparently Kengle claims he got swatted by Elaine Miller and that she tried to kill him.
kengle1.png
kengle2.png
It's also interesting considering that Penis, one of Sneed.Social's admins, has recently taken to jokingly impersonating Kengle on the Fediverse:
kengle3.png
kengle4.png :thinking:
(https://archive.is/qYr7e)

So my main question is this: how did Elaine come to associate Kengle, Metokur, and Fatrick in this way?
elaineb.png

While I won't be answering this question in this OP - as I don't have enough information to come to any definitive conclusions - the (((weird coincidences))) regarding Elaine and Niggerchat don't end there.

For instance, on Cowbin, there's this paste:
nama3b.png
... and in the comments, the following exchange occurs:
nama3c.png
(https://archive.ph/jo8CW)
>Anon 1 accuses OP of being Elaine
>Namefag Brinbecker asks who Elaine is
>Anon 2 says Anon 1 is "projecting and pathologically lying"
>Anon 2 refers to Brinbecker as "Admin"

Not only is Brinbecker being blatantly disingenuous by pretending to not know who Elaine is (if you know who Daiymo is, you know who Elaine is)...
nama3d.png
... but the bit from Anon 2 about Anon 1 "pathologically lying" when attacking Elaine also struck me as notable:
path2.pngpath1.png
path3.png :thinking:
(https://archive.ph/61Gif)

ihm1.png
IHM, the subject of this paste, apparently knew both Meticore and Elaine:
ihm2.png
ihm3.png
(https://archive.is/pqv3k)

Additionally, Cowbin came up once on lolcow.farm in the thread of Elaine hanger-on Rachel Leeds-Minkin:
dotfarm.jpg
(https://archive.md/Ra4As)

I don't think you could get me to read and understand what was happening in this thread if you paid me, so I'm not even gonna try, lmfao. However, one of the Twitter accounts mentioned in the thread, @Proxilcious, had the Cowbin paste for Josi Ramirez / FairsInfoCenter linked in their bio:
prox1.jpg
(Likes) (Followers) (Top Mentions) (Latest Mentions)

Proximity's activity on Twitter was heavily intertwined with a group of other accounts (some of which show up in the above-linked .farm thread), all of which were attacking FairsInfoCenter at the time. As this is impossible to follow as someone without context, I just archived five Nitter pages-worth of this FairsInfoCenter person's tweets and left it at that (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

It's also worth noting that Unabashedhermaphrodite / Blaine, the schizophrenic CP-spamming tranny, also shows up in this avalanche of spergery:
blaine.jpg

There's some other stuff on Cowbin relating to Onion Farms / Discord drama that Elaine is involved in that I also really don't want to get into for my sanity's sake, so I won't! Others can feel free to if they're in a masochistic mood, but I'm just not interested.

And that brings us to nama3:
nama3a.pngcalebh.png
(https://archive.ph/Nzm5C)

According to posters in the Onion Farms thread about banned user @naught, nama3 is Naught. They also claim that Naught "spent about a year of his time with Blaine, Elaine Miller, and later Rachel Leeds". What's interesting about this is that, despite Naught being a prolific "cunny-poster" (pedophile), Elaine was still following him three months ago!

... and since then, Elaine has defended Naught adamantly.
nama3e.png

So why does any of this shit about Naught matter? Well,
You could even ask @naught he was part of Entropy and even a moderator (his janny role didnt last long).

So Elaine:
  • Has an account on Sneed.Social
  • Was present in Claire's chat as the Chud Buds hack occurred
  • Has odd ideas about what gets people swatted
  • Has been blamed for a swatting that Niggerchat almost 100% did (Kengle)
  • Has been name-dropped on Cowbin, with users accusing paste OPs of being her and the admins coyly asking who Elaine is
  • Has several people she knows receiving Cowbin pastes
  • Associates with a pedophile former member of Entropy
Now again, I can't make any definitive statements about how involved Elaine is or isn't in the shenanigans of Jonah, Angmar, or anyone else in this group. For all we know, she could be getting manipulated in much the same way as she was when she was cutting Josh's name into herself. I'd almost say this is the likelier option between this and the alternatives, given the way the group treats and has treated other cows like Wayne and Caleb, but again, I don't have enough information to make any definitive statements, so I'll let you come to your own conclusions, as I have mine.

But Elaine is not the only radioactive player in the Sektur that's had some personal involvement in the goings-on of Niggerchat, and she's definitely not the worst.

The Council Connection
"Lizard"

The Council of Evil is (was?) a Discord collective of Sektur-bottomfeeder bottomfeeders consisting of DJ Axle (pedophile furry), Laughing Daiymo (cringey Godwinson wannabe with a samurai shtick), Gahoole (ogrish owner of tvchan), Mormon Shaggy (schizophrenic lolcow), and others that seem to come and go. The group is most notable for receiving Faith Vickers's diary from Ralph and reading it on stream - that is, if you discount the massive amount of attention they've also gotten for partaking in some of the most degenerate shit this side of the Sektur:
DJ Axle invites Pamperchu into the council of evil secret discord group to discuss various topics such as

1. dumpster diving for used diapers, eating them wearing them and sharing them
2. Discussion on luring and having sex with children
3. Doing drugs with children
4. Discussion on sexually creeping on household pets/animals
5. Taking pictures and creating child porn with children wearing various diapers
6. Selling created child porn
7. Using vrchat and other games to groom children to join the mky biz discord server
8. Planning kidnapping attempts on children ranging from age 8 to 10 at a local elementary school
9. PAYING $10,000 USD TO PURCHASE A CHILD TO HAVE SEX WITH REGULARLY

So yeah, real pieces of work, these ones.

However, one day, a complete rando going by the name "theytookthisfromyou" with a soyjak profile picture would show up on one of DJ Axle's streams talking with a TTS voice and play a recording of the call of @AltisticRight being framed for the MTG swatting:
Axel stream with a caller called Lizard who admits to being the guy who tried to blame @AltisticRight for that SWATing. I downloaded it but it's 430mb too big to upload and I'm phonefagging. Got a copy though.

Time stamps
Lizard in VC playing a high quality recording of framing @AltisticRight
1:28:47 / 3:35:22

EDIT - TIME STAMP FOR FULL CALL 2 hours 11 minutes - 2 hours 18 minutes thanks @My Name is Mud
If you'll recall, the MTG swatting (as well as the subsequent framing of Altistic) was claimed by Torswats in his DMs with Coonskin from ONA:
tors2.png
So why does theytookthisfromyou have the recording? ๐Ÿค”

The two people on Axle's stream at the time TTTFY joined were DJ Axle himself and Grossly Offensive - upon hearing the user's TTS voice, they both assume it to be someone named "Lizard". Following Axle hearing the beginning of the recording, he incorrectly assumes it to be the call of when Mormon Shaggy was swatted a month prior and says TTTFY isn't Lizard, but Grossly claims that Lizard used to swat people, and Axle concedes TTTFY might be Lizard. Axle also claims that they knew Lizard "for so long" and how it's crazy if he's the swatter before changing the subject.

Axle can be forgiven for his assumption that the swat call had something immediately to do with the Council, considering the aforementioned swatting on Shaggy and the fact that less than a minute before Lizard first speaks, Axle claims he himself was also swatted earlier in that very stream. The inordinate amount of swattings targeting the Council don't end there, either, with Daiymo also being swatted the very next month.

Additionally, amidst the initial discussion on ONA regarding Torswats, a user named "thedaiymo" was posting links to the swat calls against MTG...
[pics]
... so it's interesting there'd be someone impersonating a Council member on ONAForums in order to post the MTG swat calls when an associate of Torswats with an apparently known history of doing swattings of his own like Lizard was in such close proximity to the Council ("for so long", as Axle said) and was also in possession of at least one of the MTG calls.

So, can any additional connections to the Council be gleaned from the Niggerchat leaks? Let's take a look at this member list from Caleb's Discord server following a raid:
calebl.png

Well what's he doing here? ๐Ÿค”
xeynasa.png

Xeynas (powerword Jeremiah Johnson Betz) is a convicted pedophile who was previously an Airsoftfatty orbiter before trying (and failing) to orbit Chud Buds and the Sektur. He was found out and subsequently a-logged by Godwinson and Meticore (https://archive.is/iMQSQ) before being gifted his very own thread (linked above), and it was in the replies of this thread that some interesting Discord screenshots began getting posted:
this chomo is was in Axle's discord server. Also he have pople from Axle's server in his own.
axlea.pngaxleb.png
axlec.pngaxled.png
Two Niggerchat members convincing Xeynas to re-join DJ Axle's server? What happened the first time?

xeynasb.png
xeynasc.png
xeynasd.png
xeynase.png
xeynasf.png
xeynasg.png
xeynash.png
xeynasi.png

Hm, horrifying. Also tracks with the type of degenerate shit Axle tends to involve himself with, like with Pamperchu (see above), Alandrian (a literal shit-eating retard with a puke/piss/shit bucket who they invited to their server to put his degeneracy - and eventual alleged death - on display), and other disgusting shit.

Interestingly, @gooseberry-picker and @.moe had a little conversastion about Alandrian and Axle's server in a Lolcow General thread in 202, and would you look at what other server got brought up:
I used to enjoy laughing at a shit-eating retard on Discord, but sadly he has passed on to the big poo in the sky :(
Sorry for the double post, puke from entropy?
Nope, a wonderful man named Alandrian (1:11:06 of the video)
Fucken @Jester69 of course, i joined his server and got weirded out, i wasn't sure what was real and what was a larp.
IT'S JUST IRONIC, GUYS!!! ๐Ÿ˜
>It's just ironic, guys.

So it seems that the group's connections to the Council even go back to the times of Entropy! It's no surprise in hindsight that one of the people involved in the swattings would be known to Council members/orbiters, especially considering Entropy's / Niggerchat's and the Council's shared interest in convincing lolcows to join their server(s) in order to manipulate the cow into doing what they want, usually to the cow's detriment.

So to recap:
  • The recording of the call framing AltisticRight was played by "Lizard", an associate of DJ Axle, on Axle's livestream.
  • Several members of the Council have been swatted.
  • An account named "thedaiymo" was also posting MTG swat calls on ONAForums amidst discussion of Torswats.
  • Niggerchat members were trying to convince Xeynas to join Axle's server.
  • Entropy and Axle's server had some amount of userbase crossover in 2021.
While there's not much evidence pointing to Axle (or any other Council member) having inside knowledge about Niggerchat, Meticore, or Torswats (that I've seen - it could be out there, who knows!), this does give us a better understanding of the group's typical flavor / style of activities.

And speaking of these "activities"...

PART 3 COMING SOON
๐Ÿ”ฅ 64000 CHARACTERS JUST AIN'T ENOUGH TO COVER ALL THIS FAGGOTRY ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Last edited:

Sprate Header

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Cancer That Is Killing The Internet
Discord: Not Even Once

This style of "trolling" is far from unique to Entropy/Niggerchat or DJ Axle, and I'd go so far as to say that it isn't just coincidence that so many groups, completely independent of each other, all arrived at the same trolling method, or that the overwhelming majority of them also share a disturbing """""ironic""""" affinity for varying fetishes and paraphilias.

Again, it isn't coincidence. It's pathology. See if you can spot any patterns between the following examples:

There is a very clear recurring pattern of these types of trolls and trolling groups repeatedly indulging in pedophilia, zoosadism, the grooming of children / the mentally ill, egregious self-harm, and/or a miriad other depraved fetishes, all under the claimed auspices of IRONY.

It doesn't matter how many children are victimized, how much child porn or animal snuff they spread, how many lives they endanger via directly encouraging/facilitating self-harm or repeatedly swatting their targets, or how much all of the above gets them off - it's all IRONIC, after all.

This is Evil.

Do you really think that Niggerchat will end up any differently?

degen1.pngdegen2.png
degen3.png

Do you really want to believe they haven't already crossed that line?

jonah shovel.pngjonah shovel2.png
jonah shovel3.pngnchatd.png
dush1.pngpedo1.png
nchatm.png
4chang also also.png

Can you think of a single thing these people would consider off-limits?
Would you even trust them to answer this question honestly?

PedoBear.png Why would Angmar stop at only selling swat attacks? PedoBear.png

Meticore is a PEDOPHILE, and if you disagree with this statement,
you'd be disagreeing with Meticore himself,
as per his own Kiwi Farms posts.

Oh yeah, let's take a look at his Kiwi Farms account. :)

The Distinguished Toastmaster(s)
AMONGUS

@Distinguished Toastmaster joined on April 21st, 2022 and immediately posted in the Wayne Lambright thread about Ralph, Mister Metokur, TwitchDoBetter, and the swattings:
I believe Wayne cancelled because gunt convinced him Jim's behind the swattings, gunt also invited him on the killstream.

People were using his name last year around August/September when the #twichdobetter hateraids were happening.
(He also has a Wayne Lambright profile picture, and his username is a reference to Lambright at one point calling himself a "Distinguished Toastmaster")

He next made 15 posts in the Buffalo shooting thread from May 22nd to June 2nd, defending Entropy from the allegations of them grooming the shooter, clarifying other misconceptions about Entropy that were being repeated, claiming that Naught was a member of Entropy, pointing the finger at Frenschan as the people who manufactured the Armand narrative, posting the Mashable article debunking the Armand narrative, and most interestingly, purposefully playing into the patently retarded narrative that the WoW lolcow Alexensual, someone who Jonah had previously trolled on Twitter, was Jonah.

Following some posts in Flamenco's thread during the Steam page controversy, he posted in Matthew Vickers's thread on June 29th about the recording of Vickers's swatting being posted on /cow/:
vickers.png

He also posted in Metokur's thread the next day about the recording of his swatting being posted to /cow/:
vickers2.png

On July 1st, he briefly engaged in the "what counts as a swatting" discourse in the Ralph vs. Jim & Gator thread with this interesting claim:
>Half his swattings were just medical calls
Yeah because after a while they stop taking it seriously and so the swatters resort to other methods to distrupt the streams.

He made a series of posts in the Kino Casino thread during their meltdown between July 12th and July 20th, with a large leaning towards shitting on the Casino, Metokur, Kinochet, and Flamenco.

Two days later, he posts about Baked Alaska's telephone court hearing, and also posts a link to MortenbergShekelstorm's Odysee, labeling him as "someone from /cow/"
baked.png

From here on he spreads out to other threads and stops being as overtly obvious (in hindsight), but there are still some things to note:

He posted in:

"Ban doxing on the forums! It causes swat attacks!" says the swatter who posts doxes on the forums and also runs his own doxing forum that only contains doxes with little to no substantive discussion accompanying them.
he's basically saying that if addresses are being published on the farms it will inevitably lead to swatting, which it does and we can condemn it all we want. The obvious solution to this would be to ban doxxing on the forums. This year we saw a high increase in swatting cases (cozy streamers, keffals, patrick tomlinson etc) and null gets letters from the feds when this shit happens.
>This year we saw a high increase in swatting cases
Whose fucking fault was that, you nigger!?

On September 7th, he started posting about Poast, a-logging Graf, Undu, and others for promoting lolicon / being pedophiles. In my opinion, the best point he made against Graf specifically was the following post:
graf.png
Undu posted explicit lolicon, Graf responds with "go off ๐Ÿ“ˆ", cheering it on. Jonah accompanies this find with the statement:
Found this, reminder graf is a pedophile

Well, if Graf cheering on the posting of lolicon is enough to label him a pedophile (something that I agree with!), then what am I supposed to think about this, Jonah?
4chang also also.png

Keep in mind that this is coming from someone who also posted this:
Foodist zoomers are "ironic" CP spammers

He mocks the notion of doing degenerate shit "ironically", he (imo correctly!) calls Graf a pedophile for cheering on people posting lolicon, so what does Jonah expect people to think when he encourages - not even cheers on, encourages - a /b/ thread full of explicit lolicon-posting pedophiles to join his server and post more lolicon?

Jonah was banned from the Farms on February 15th, 2023 for this retarded post:
retard.png

... and immediately started socking as @Heltelen, an account that joined the same day and somehow knew Distinguished Toastmaster was banned:
heltelen.png

Also, if the name Heltelen sounds familiar, this was one of the images from Entropy that were posted in the /bsg/ threads:
meme2.jpg

Jonah as @Heltelen would post some in the same threads DT did before focusing almost exclusively on cross-posting the Chud Buds Leaks from /cow/ as they were happening and shitting on @AltisticRight for "taking money from Christorian X", a lie based on a throwaway comment CX made in leaked DMs about a joke post Altistic publicly made. Jonah later posted about Xeynas in the Godwinson thread and then later still got banned (and all of his posts deleted) on March 11th, 2023 for @'ing Null and saying "ONAforums won Bryan Dunn won Zoom won".

The mention of Zoom was seemingly because Null had recently said he didn't want anything to do with Godwinson following Adam name-dropping Zoom a few times on a stream. The mention of ONAForums is likely because Null accused ONAForums of attempting to swat his mother and impersonating him online to take credit for the Fatrick swattings after he banned Toastmaster. The Bryan Dunn mention, however, is a little more suspect to me, because...
kop.png

Toastmaster liked to promote Bryan a decent amount, and @meticore himself said this:
daddy gym replied to me a few times and I made him seethe hard several times he also thinks I am esoshaggy and Bryan Dunn I am none of those people

Hell, even JFK mentioned Bryan for some reason in one of his posts:
(I believe he might be Meticore from sneed social with the way he typed, or King of pol)

Also, that mention of EsoShaggy from Jonah is a bit thunk-provoking itself, given...
esoshaggy.png
esoshaggy2.png

Note how Jonah repeatedly connects EsoShaggy and /cow/ as his source for posts, reminiscent of how he also connects his aliases MortenbergShekelstorm and Meticore with /cow/.

These associations with Dunn and EsoShaggy could very easily just be manufactured by Jonah and/or his group as part of a joke (as the connections worth mentioning end here), but it would still be good to get statements from them (if possible), given EsoShaggy is friends with Grossly Offensive, one of the two established previous associates of Lizard, and Bryan still hasn't responded to my own inquiry:
@Bryan Dunn what's this about?
<2023-05-17T16:19:40.000Z> alex@gleasonator.com: So do you know who is behind sneed.social?
<2023-05-17T17:48:39.000Z> graf: I don't know the guy but my community does "king of pol"
<2023-05-17T17:48:44.000Z> graf: you need his info?
<2023-05-17T17:48:50.000Z> graf: I can probably get someone to get it

Seven days following @Heltelen being banned, @AltisticCentre would join on March 18th, immediately posting about Naught. He would also post about the Fediverse, the Sektur, TriHard and the Sharty, Russia v. Ukraine, and interestingly, was the poster to break the story on Torswats claiming Fatrick as a client.

Additionally, following some posts from me in the Fatrick thread looking into Cowbin, @AltisticCentre would make an update post when it came back online (it was offline at the time of my post) and defend Cowbin from accusations of being a Kiwi Farms clone. He would later be banned on May 3rd after making an aggressively and confidently retarded post in the Technical Grievances thread.

Two other sus accounts posting amidst the Torswats incident in the Fatrick thread were @wiggernigger and @Kinochet Epstein.

Also on the topic of Xeynas, a poster that was personally involved with Xeynas on Discord made a post which included a screencap mentioning a "Funguy":
funguyb.PNG

After being asked about it, the poster claimed that Funguy was the user @Daym Drops, but Daym Drops denies this. So why do we care? Well, there just so happened to be a "Funguy27" on the Niggerchat member list.

So is there any way we can fact-check Funguy being Daym Drops?

On August 20th, 2022, Daym Drops posted in Arcturus Kirwin's thread about Kirwin posting in Keffals's Discord server. Two days later, he posted in Elaine's thread about Elaine posting in Keffals's Discord.
funguyc.png

Coincidentally enough, also on August 20th, a "funguy27" with a Wayne Lambright profile picture joined Keffals's Discord server.
funguya.jpg

So yeah, @Daym Drops / funguy27 is a fucking liar.
funguyd.png

In addition to the Xeynas thread, Funguy has posted in our threads on JMAA, Britbong, Chibi, Cyrax, and Graeme Kelly - all cows with a strong presence on Discord. Whee. :| If any of the regular posters in these threads know anything about Funguy, I encourage you to share in the replies, but I'm just going to look at two notables things in his post history:

In the thread of obscure artcow Nick Keith, @Daym Drops posted:
nick keith twerking naked, according to the person who recorded it he was blackmailed with his dox. dont know much more than that
I don't think anybody on this planet can read this and not think this message makes Daym Drops look extremely fucking suspicious, and this is only amplified with the knowledge he's part of a swatting/hacking group. @Vinluv Handesbukia, considering you're self-identifying as a Nick Keith ween two posts above this, do you know anything about this?

Additionally, Funguy's first post in the Graeme Kelly thread was about Graeme's confession to being a pedophile (the one that got featured frontpage). While many of the posters in the thread voiced their suspicions that this confession was the result of someone blackmailing Graeme (what with him saying "some people want me off the Internet" and that "they're forcing me to make this video"), it's really interesting that Funguy was the one to post this, and that this was his first post in the thread, given his previous admission to posting content obtained through blackmail.

Finally, while Funguy doesn't have any posts in Wayne Lambright's thread, he has stickered some posts:
funguye.png
funguyf.png
... and other accounts in the Lambright thread - specifically @Nyarlathotep brightfuture, @Jareeg The Great, and @wambright layne, with Jareeg also being in the Niggerchat member list - stick out to me as other sock accounts for Entropy members. And of course, there's also plenty of posts from the king of socking himself, @naught, but I think we've covered him enough.

So what does this all leave us with?

... huh?
?????????????????

• Torswats is a degenerate pedophile that goes by WitchKingOfAngmar / Wraith / Angmar / Dushatar (and other derivative names).
  • He works closely with another degenerate pedophile that goes by Jonahgoldberg / Mortenberg Shekelstorm / Kollectivist / Plank / Shovel / Meticore.
  • Their group has a history of sharing zoosadist content and "IRONIC" child porn.
    • Their group is neighbors with several other groups that do the same thing.
  • Their group has a history of swatting shitloads of people, including Wayne Lambright, Patrick Tomlinson, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, and apparently the entire Sektur.
  • Their group runs a Kiwi Farms / Doxbin knockoff site called Cowbin.
  • Their group is currently centered on the Fediverse, specifically the Pleroma instance Sneed.Social (owned by Meticore) and its orbiting Matrix server(s).
  • Their group was responsible for the Chud Buds hack...
... and also the Poast/Baest hack if we're being honest. It was basically Chud Buds Part 2, in that the two hacks leaked the same stuff, both were leaked on /cow/, both of the targets were people Niggerchat didn't like you'd be kidding yourself to think this was anyone else.

Anyway, following the Poast hack, the group hasn't done much of anything of comparable size/note. Jonah has mainly just been fucking with Terry from Baest and various people on Nicecrew
[THIS INFO HAS BEEN SHOWN TO BE INACCURATE, WILL ELABORATE IN FOLLOWUP POST]

The only things from this worth pointing out imo are these two videos Jonah posted:

He also recently called into Godwinson's stream "The Feaser Files":

I'll give Jonah this: this is probably the funniest thing he's ever done, though it's probably not for the reasons he intended. "IT'S AN HONOR TO SPEAK TO YOU, GODWINSON. I DID THE CHUD BUDS LEAK, AND MANIPULATED JFK! I'M SO COOL!!!" The faggotry on display here is palpable :story:

[THIS INFO HAS BEEN SHOWN TO BE INACCURATE, WILL ELABORATE IN FOLLOWUP POST]

Angmar, on the other hand, has been claiming various swattings against American universities, alongside posting some faggy cryptic shit like a Nexpo fangirl:
tablea.png

In his other channel:
tableb.png
The nerd emoji + the Saturn emoji + the later "Total Saturnian Death" message makes me think the post about the feds is just mocking someone else (though idk who), but it's weird that on June 16th he teased something happening on Juneteenth, which has come and gone with nothing happening and the message remaining up.
tablec.png
Wonder what his deal is... ๐Ÿค”

From what I've been told, JFK's little splinter group has almost completely imploded in on itself, partially due to paranoid fears of "the upcoming KF thread on JFK" which they just assumed that this thread would be, lmfao. I guess Kiwi Farms wins by doing absolutely nothing? :story:

A couple fun facts: as I was archiving some pages on Sneed.Social, the archives began resolving to Goatse instead of the actual pages, LOL. Also, following my post in the Fatrick thread pointing out the Wayne Lambright profile picture Angmar was using on the TotalKanyeVictory account, he (((coincidentally))) changed the account's profile picture to something else. How queer... ๐Ÿค”

Aside from that, I haven't really heard or found much new info about anybody in the group. Granted, I haven't done very in-depth searches of everyone in the Entropy Steam group or on the Niggerchat member list...
  • Meticore / Shovel
  • Penis / BBCstorianSeX
  • GxRacer / mcgonigle
  • Tard
  • Book
  • Jareeg
  • dry
  • Midek
  • bronze
  • Fulcrum
  • Funguy27
  • cunnyseur
  • Bonzi Buddy
  • Cruzzcontrol
  • hamasterry17
  • SuccubusPlumber
  • crazyfroglover2001
  • mangomatrixshitpost
  • john fortnite kennedy
... so feel free to do your own digs. As for me: I'm done, lmao. It might come as a surprise, but this took a long fucking time to compile and format, and I'd really like to go work on other projects.

Anyway,
๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“-๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฐ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“Ÿ๐“ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ

๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ. ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ. ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ.

Jonahgoldberg / Mortenberg Shekelstorm / Kollectivist / Plank / Shovel / Meticore / Jay le Trump:
(https://sneed.social/users/meticore)
(https://twitter.com/jayletrump)
(https://t.me/s/jayletrump)
(https://archive.is/https://sneed.social/*)
(https://archive.is/https://cowbin.net/*)
(https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jonahgoldberg/)
(https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/MortenbergS/*)
(https://odysee.com/@MortenbergShekelstorm:b)

Torswats / Dushatar / Wraith / WitchKingOfAngmar / Miso:
(https://poa.st/@WitchKingOfAngmar@sneed.social)
(https://www.youtube.com/@themisotheist)
(https://t.me/fuckpatricktomlinson)
(https://t.me/swatsontelegram1)
(https://t.me/s/swatontelegram)
(https://t.me/torswats)
(https://t.me/s/totalkanyevictory)
(https://t.me/fuckjackiesingh)
(https://t.me/s/swatsontelegram2)
(https://t.me/s/swatontelegram1)
(https://cowbin.net/account/wraith)

Last edited:

A1 Steak Sauce

A.1.โ€”For Almost Everything. Almost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've outdone yourself @Sprate Header.

Discord is the root of all evil. The amount of gayops, pedophilia, zoosadism, cowtipping and glowie shit that comes from that god forsaken platform means it needs to be nuked 1,000 times over. I can't believe everything is connected, but it makes more sense now.
If I had a nickel for every time Discord was linked to gay ops, I'd have a lifetime supply of A1. If someone could create a viable alternative, I think Discord would meet the same fate as Skype, ideally worse.

Anyways, big ups @Sprate Header.

Don Yagon

Indoor Garloid Farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WitchKingOfAngmar was involved in a decent bit of fedposting on the fediverse, which, among other things, resulted in an unrelated admin (P of freespeechextremist.com) getting emails from FBI because the agency uses some third-party forum crawler to do their bidding, and that crawler does not differentiate between local and federated posts, essentially attributing all fediverse posts to FSE. Meticore claimed that he banned him from sneedsoc shortly after that post for some unrelated reason.
2023-03-14_09 45--email_from_christenson--attachment.png2023-03-14_12 52--reply_to_christenson.png

Ms. Cegination

kiwifarms.net
the Niggerchat member list...
  • Meticore / Shovel
  • Penis / BBCstorianSeX
  • GxRacer / mcgonigle
  • Tard
  • Book
  • Jareeg
  • dry
  • Midek
  • bronze
  • Fulcrum
  • Funguy27
  • cunnyseur
  • Bonzi Buddy
  • Cruzzcontrol
  • hamasterry17
  • SuccubusPlumber
  • crazyfroglover2001
  • mangomatrixshitpost
  • john fortnite kennedy
Just FYI: this list of Matrix usernames, and most likely the rest of the Matrix usernames you've posted, are all display names that can be easily changed at any time. What can't be changed(without making a new account) are account names, which are formatted like @[name]:[homeserver]. e.g @jigaboo:matrix.wewuzkangs.africa.
Regardless, this is a fantastic thread.

Sprate Header

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe there is a channel on telegram that is related to that: https://t.me/jayletrump
(It's iOS and Play store banned, but still visible on desktop version of Telegram and telegram.org's apk)
Yes, that's Jonah's. I didn't focus too heavily on it in the OP, but his main fall-back "bit" at the moment is Patriot-posting like a scammer targeting Qoomer Trump supporters. Idk what Jay Le Trump is even supposed to mean, but that's what the JLT in JLT Media stands for.

Catloaf

Idiot Sandwich
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, that's Jonah's. I didn't focus too heavily on it in the OP, but his main fall-back "bit" at the moment is Patriot-posting like a scammer targeting Qoomer Trump supporters. Idk what Jay Le Trump is even supposed to mean, but that's what the JLT in JLT Media stands for.
However, this channel in particular posts a lot in Dutch and makes references to Dutch politics, I believe it might be interesting, but I'm not very sure.