Bob Chipman / Robert Lewis Chipman / MovieBob / Game OverThinker - "Coastal Elite Thinker" who wants conservatives, Christians and manual workers eradicated. Universally ignorant; cannot tell reality from sci-fi. Sore loser with short fuse. Odious Disney shill. Tranny chaser and general creep. Fat and diabetic.

• 💣🐕 Some attachments and thumbnails are missing because they were accidentally soft-deleted in the file storage server. However, my file system is revisioned, which means they can be rolled back and restored, but I will have to write a script to do this automatically. Sorry. New files and attachments uploaded are safe and will not be impacted by maintenace.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's something I've been wondering about Lardo Retardo. Why does he go out of his way to be as hateful, nasty and hostile to literally EVERYONE? He even acts like a complete douchebag to people on his own side of the aisle. What kind of brain damage produces such a loathsome wretch?

His slobbering idiocy gets even funnier when he tries to pretend that he's ever gotten laid.
Narcissistic Autism is a helluva drug combo. Being a functional alcoholic doesn't help.

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
Here's something I've been wondering about Lardo Retardo. Why does he go out of his way to be as hateful, nasty and hostile to literally EVERYONE? He even acts like a complete douchebag to people on his own side of the aisle. What kind of brain damage produces such a loathsome wretch?

His slobbering idiocy gets even funnier when he tries to pretend that he's ever gotten laid.
To deviate slightly from just "he's like that", it feels to me that he's just been fucked by endless media consumption and protagonitis. He treats every conversation and engagement as if he's the protagonist of a major and very important story, and speaks with the certainty and conviction of someone going off a script and expecting the opposition to be forced to retaliate as his superior intellect predicted, leading down a perfect preset conversation he already played out in his head that'll he win handily and be recognized for his achievements in.

When this inevitably goes wrong, he gets mad and frustrated - why did the Chud have to be so stupid as to not know the right way to reply to that? He must be an inferior fucking idiot who can't even follow a train of thought. When this happens back to back, he gets angrier and angrier as most people would with constant failures, until it boils over and he fedposts. Only problem is he never stops engaging, so he never calms down.

JayHarrison

kiwifarms.net
[2024.04.13-01]
loan1.png
No. Forgiving student loans out en masse is not an invesment. Forgicing student loands is an act of leverage, which involves going into debt in order to make payments on outstanding expenses; in this case, the government is digging a deeper debt hole.

I wish someone would invest in my economy, even though I, like most beneficiaries of student loan forgiveness, are not exactly bereft of money. And what is Bobby's problem with banks earning interests?
I dunno.

[2024.04.13-03] AOC: "The threat of fascism is very serious, and is probably more serious than you've seen in this country in the last two, four years. Also something something abortion rights."
AOC.png
Only an idiot would ever take AOC seriously on any topic. Case in point, Cliamate Change™, in which America's already on forty-some years into "we only have twelve years to live".

[2024.04.13-04] AOC wants to give more of your money to Zelensky (though not Bibi Yahoo). Remember this fact.
aoc-zelensky.png
Ibid.

[2024.04.13-05] Free school lunch again.
lunch.png
Gee. Could it be because those school lunches have gotten so expensive as a direct result of Fuckwit in Chief Biden's policies?

[2024.04.13-09] Someone praises some "superstar" for the courage of telling the truth -- and by "telling the truth" he means "parroting the tritest of Hollywood party lines".
superstar.png
Anytime I hear of anyone in Hollywood coming out with some loud, irate screed about against Donald Trump (especially those that are also in support of FiC Biden or any other Democrat), I always imagine them speaking in a manner similar to the adults from Peanuts ("wah, wah wah-wah-wah-wah, wah wah").

[2024.04.13-28]
gamers2.jpg

Hmm how about "game journalists"?
What about transthinkers like Moviebob?

Robert is being particularly insufferable, so here's one of his greatest hits:
image1.png
Dear @EthelMonster: You've just earned a Friday "DAMN!":

JayHarrison

kiwifarms.net
[2024.04.14-02]
iran4.jpg
I keep saying this: If Moviebob considers borders obsolete, then Bob would have no problem living in a structure with a ceiling and vertical beams without any vertical walls. All living quarters on Earth are constructed using arbitrary borders.

[2024.04.14-03]
iran2.png
Peace doesn't want Moviebob because Moviebob doesn't want peace.

[2024.04.14-07]
trump2.jpg
Oh, the man who negotiated potential peace in the Middle East through the Abraham Accords? Hope you love war, bitch!

[2024.04.14-09]
wight.png
Why would Moviebob cheer against Moviebob's own political ideologies?

[2024.04.14-11] Bill Maher reports that, since Sweden imported more than 1.5M of immigrants so that 20% of its population is foreign-born, its education system is tanking and it takes the dubious distinction of being the capital of gangland killings in Europe. Far-right politics is in ascendant. Maher opines, "Calling [right wingers] racist doesn't solve the problem; it hands future election to someone who will solve the problem, and who, I promise (showing Trump on screen) you're NOT going to like."
Maher2.jpg
Retweeted by Racistbob.

14Apr#12
communist.jpg
Communist countries glorify Religion?! And to say that communist countries glorify families and tradition is very, very optimistic, if Maoist China is any indication. Still, the first half of that tweet is true and I can see the appeal of communist rule.
Communism glorifies the concept of honor? And glorifies families? And demonizes globalism? If accurate, this may be the first post that actually makes Communism look good.

[2024.04.14-15]
drinker.jpg
Mr. Enter and Quinton Reviews talk about baby shit; Synthetic Man, as the screenshot shows, review video games. They are simply different species of animals from The Critical Drinker.
And Moviebob outsucks them all!

[2024.04.14-20] Another triumph of Representation: they cast a blind person to voice a blind cartoon character.
blind.jpg
So... black characters can now only be played by black actors. Asian characters can now only be played by Asian actors. Blind characters can only be played by blind actors. Which means that if anyone need to hire someone to voice a rambling moron whose IQ rivals that of a rusted hammer, Moviebob would be perfect for the role. (Tangent: By this logic, Cowboy Bebop needs an entirely new English-language dub--specifically for the Martian-born Spike Spiegel, as his English voice actor Steve Blum wasn't born there.)

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
To deviate slightly from just "he's like that", it feels to me that he's just been fucked by endless media consumption and protagonitis. He treats every conversation and engagement as if he's the protagonist of a major and very important story, and speaks with the certainty and conviction of someone going off a script and expecting the opposition to be forced to retaliate as his superior intellect predicted, leading down a perfect preset conversation he already played out in his head that'll he win handily and be recognized for his achievements in.

When this inevitably goes wrong, he gets mad and frustrated - why did the Chud have to be so stupid as to not know the right way to reply to that? He must be an inferior fucking idiot who can't even follow a train of thought. When this happens back to back, he gets angrier and angrier as most people would with constant failures, until it boils over and he fedposts. Only problem is he never stops engaging, so he never calms down.
Adding onto this: he also has a view of himself and how his life was meant to turn out, and can't understand why it didn't happen. Unable to accept that it's his fault, he lashes out at others because it makes him feel good to attack a villain in his world, because they must also be partially irresponsible for his life not working.

I've said this multiple times in the thread, but Bob doesn't understand that life is a series of peaks and valleys. The good times can end, but so will the bad times. Bob on the other hand believes in constant upward momentum. He was supposed to start out as a blogger, or a guy on a local public access show, reviewing movies while living at home. Then he becomes a professional writer for some outlet and move into a shitty apartment. Then he'd either get promoted there or be discovered by some Hollywood talent agent who gets him a job writing and directing a small schlocky movie, allowing him to move into a better place. This goes on until finally he's making billion dollar films while living in a mansion and fucking a new girl every night.

This is part of the reason he's so disdainful of the idea of owning his property, and mocks the mayo-ghouls who are upset that Disney bought up all the apartments in their area: he genuinely believes if he owned a place, he'd be stuck there forever and wants to rent so he can readily upgrade at the point his career progresses to the next phase. And he assumes all other renters are of this opinion too, and not that they're just making do until they can one day buy their own home, if that opportunity ever comes.

Getting back to how he sees himself, he was angry at his teachers not because of authority issues as he claims in his book, but because they gave him shit grades when clearly he, as the protagonist, was meant to get straight As for the effort he put in. Which is minimal to us, but to him is a lot. This led him to being forced to go to a state school, Salem, when clearly an intellect like his belonged in Harvard. He hates the jocks for not accepting him as one of their own, because clearly Bob was supposed to be one of the cool kids. He even bullied other nerds because he assumed that's what cool kids did because that's what they do in Hollywood. He hates women, but secretly pretends otherwise, because he was supposed to have a new girlfriend every week, who would fuck him without hesitation, all of them tens aside from the few nines he gives a pity fuck to. Instead he's a virgin at 43. And that's not getting into the ridicule he's gotten online.

But what's really hurt him is his belief in black and white morality. Despite claiming ignorance is the only sin, knowledge the only virtue, he believes in pure good and pure evil. He is pure good, and anyone who thinks differently from him is pure evil. They have facts and science on their side? Reality can be adjusted. They point out how stupid he's being? Clearly they're dumb mayoghouls who don't understand how the real world works. And if they're mayoghouls, then they're exactly the same as everyone else against Bob. The evil teachers, the popular jocks, the bitch women, the critics of his work, the outfits that rejected his applications, and of course, us. We're all related in this grand villainous Rogue's Gallery that Bob fights against every day.

He can't understand why he, as the hero, has lost so terribly. And that just pisses him off to no end.

Georgio Cocklord

First Corporal of the Sneed Brigade
kiwifarms.net
(Tangent: By this logic, Cowboy Bebop needs an entirely new English-language dub--specifically for the Martian-born Spike Spiegel, as his English voice actor Steve Blum wasn't born there.)
Martian Born Ashkenazi Israeli Spike Spiegel. Is Steve Blum..
1713169298567.png

Oh
But what's really hurt him is his belief in black and white morality.
This scares me cause I believe in Black and White Morality, what people call virtue ethics. Good actions make a good person and bad actions make a bad person all that. What I think Bob suffers from in addition which makes him the way he is is narcissism and a superiority complex. He believes in Thomas Carlyles great man theory and believes himself to be one of those great men by virtue of birth not work. Which is why hes a failure.
I've said this multiple times in the thread, but Bob doesn't understand that life is a series of peaks and valleys. The good times can end, but so will the bad times.
The problem is the peaks and valleys are less in magnitude depending on your background, whether youre born into privilege whether you made the right decisions all that. I can understand Bob, being at the bottom sucks and it can feel like it never ends. But imo the solution is to accept it and force yourself to work to get where you want to instead of whining about how its the worlds fault. Egotism really is the number one disease among internet personalities.

Last edited:

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
The Fallout TV show has apparently done a lot of damage to the Fallout storyline from the games (I haven't seen it, but I watched some videos on it). For example, instead of the war being a normal war between nations like it was in the game it was caused by Vault-Tec because they decided they'll be the one evil organization in the series (Vault-Tec is already evil in the games, but they didn't cause the war, just took advantage of it). They decided to make Mr. House from New Vegas in league with Vault-Tec and destroyed New Vegas prior to the start of the series. Since they've stated it's a canon series, that means no New Vegas II, but that's probably actually a good thing. The did similar stuff to the New California Republic. The theory is that Bethesda wanted to eliminate all the old West Coast storylines so that only their stuff (stuff created by their in house teams) is important.
Sort off, but not really. What they basically did just take Enclaves goals (since the Vaults being experimental and nuking shit) and just attributed em to Vault Tec for some reason. But, to claim the stuff with House, NCR an etc was done as some hug spite, is just retarded conspiracy sucking by people who wont stop jacking off NV 24/7, while believing Van Burren would have been amazing.

Dr J

kiwifarms.net
Probably going to risk repeating what others have said but:

1) He's an asshole
2) He's embittered because his life and career haven't gone the way he thought they would
3) Because of 1 & 2 he basically feels no need to treat the average person with any common respect or decency, because they can do nothing for him, and he's that kind of asshole

Also, speaking of #3, I notice that he's retweeting a lot of Nick Calandra's (former editor at The Escapist, current co-founder of Second Wind) posts. He's not trying to suck his dick in an attempt to get a job, is he? I would hope that Nick would be smart enough to realise that, while The Escapist might've (just about) survived the poor decision to rehire him, hiring him at Second Wind would kill Second Wind stone dead.

I'm also convinced that Yahtzee doesn't particularly like him (which is saying quite a bit as he still likes Jim Sterling)

Mr Processor

kiwifarms.net
Probably going to risk repeating what others have said but:

1) He's an asshole
2) He's embittered because his life and career haven't gone the way he thought they would
3) Because of 1 & 2 he basically feels no need to treat the average person with any common respect or decency, because they can do nothing for him, and he's that kind of asshole

Also, speaking of #3, I notice that he's retweeting a lot of Nick Calandra's (former editor at The Escapist, current co-founder of Second Wind) posts. He's not trying to suck his dick in an attempt to get a job, is he? I would hope that Nick would be smart enough to realise that, while The Escapist might've (just about) survived the poor decision to rehire him, hiring him at Second Wind would kill Second Wind stone dead.

I'm also convinced that Yahtzee doesn't particularly like him (which is saying quite a bit as he still likes Jim Sterling)
I'm rooting for him! Well, not really, because hiring him by Second Wind seems like such a retarded idea I can't imagine it happening. I don't really expect much out of Second Wind though as far as long term success. Maybe they can coast off of Yahtzee's popularity though.

I 100% believe Bob is trying to get a job out of Nick though. I'm not surprised that Yahtzee doesn't like Bob, I would only be surprised if there were people who actually liked Bob.

Lou's Sentient Backfat

Spare change for a chromebook?
kiwifarms.net
I 100% believe Bob is trying to get a job out of Nick though. I'm not surprised that Yahtzee doesn't like Bob, I would only be surprised if there were people who actually liked Bob.
For what purpose would they even hire Bob? They're building their entire brand as a gaming channel. Is Bob going to be the one that looks up stuff on Wikipedia for them? As much as Jim is a gross coomer and probably the worst person to have on the inaugural episode of the podcast, Jim still has something of an audience and can at least pretend legitimacy. Bob has been displaying open hatred and vitriol for everyone since GG and he has quite loudly proclaimed his brand loyalty to the Lord of Bing-Bing Wahoo, Shigeru Miyamoto, mainly because for a very brief period in elementary school Bob was popular because he knew all the secrets for the popular NES games at the time. I don't really think bringing Bob on to do movie reviews would do the fledgling channel any favors and I don't think there's a ton of overlap between people that are still watching Yahtzee with people that are still watching Bob.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a better world there would be no nations so what people would throw them out?
Bob retweets someone who is criticizing what Bob does daily because he is stupid.
"HI, I'm Stephen King. I've written many popular books including one that has an entire chapter about an underage gang bang that goes into great detail about 11-12 year old penises penetrating an 11 year old girl and how her crotch gets sticky. I was on drugs at the time and the entire chapter is in italics which makes it dream like and OK. Did you know religion is the real problem we face as a species? That includes Jews but I won't directly say that because I love money."
14Apr#17
Fallout TV drama.
fall1.jpg
Bob spent how many weeks/months screeching about Sound of Freedom? And he claims there's no market in it? And he expects anyone to believe him when he misses every opportunity to better himself like when he refused to talk about Mario until after it came out and was proven to not 100% suck ass? When he was just too tired to make marketable videos mocking grifters with his genius Wokaine Bear idea?
14Apr#24
If you yen for fairly small amounts of Oreo, you need to fly to China.
giant-oreo.jpg
"I appreciate how this lie that I admit is propaganda flies in the face of the belief of all the strawmen I built up in my mind. It is very funny to me."

I must not be listening to the correct grifters. I've heard nothing of empty shelves in China, only here in the states, but only of their human rights atrocities and how they'll publicly beat sex offenders.

Positron

I'm like Lisa Simpson; nobody believes me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
15Apr#01
AI2.jpg

15Apr#02
Someone applies Marx's Theory of Crisis to AI.
AI-crisis.png
If we are already past scarcity, why does one of the wealthiest first-world nations needs to give free lunch to children?

15Apr#03
Still, free lunch to children beats free lunch to parasites.
strike.jpg

15Apr#04
multipolar.jpg

15Apr#05
Bobby remembers the caning of Michael Fay.
CANE.png

15Apr#06
progress.jpg

15Apr#07
AOC will build a dignified future for NYC, in tandem with the socialists.
AOC.jpg

15Apr#08
rock.jpg
Indeed, I don't understand why someone who took a picture in Nancy Pelosi's office had to be in jail for years while these people go free.

15Apr#09
Stupid game, stupid prize.
skate.jpg

15Apr#10
deadname.jpg

15Apr#11
In Ottawa International Airport. Someone wants to empty the dispenser of free tampons and maxipads in a men's room. Unfortunately someone already emptied the maxipads and left him with a solitary tampon
tampon.jpg

15Apr#12
block.jpg
While I too want to have stores for physical media, Bobby underestimates what it takes to sustain a store ("just"): what he proposed did not save Tower Records and HMV.

15Apr#13
"Nerd IP", Batman, Spiderman, B.O. that crushes, and back when Bobby still had friends.
spid.png

15Apr#14
There is a Shang-Chi fanbase. The more you know.
shang.jpg

15Apr#15
Bobby thinks the success of Big Monkey has been presaged by Hulk in MCU.
kong.jpg
Luckily, now that we have Kevin Feige, who unerringly predicts who is going to be the next breakout character.

15Apr#16
implode.jpg
The video is 14 minute long so I'll leave you to find out why this man thinks Hollywood will implode.

15Apr#17
If anyone cares, Alex Garland thinks California and Texas will unite against a Fascist president.
cw.jpg

15Apr#18
AI-crisis.png
You SHOULD NOT step into the railway to help someone get up. Call the station manager.

15Apr#19
naruto.jpg

15Apr#20
cartoon.jpg

15Apr#21
klax.jpg

15Apr#22
blood.jpg
The notion that women are victims of pregnancy is a political position.

15Apr#23
swords.jpg

15Apr#24
Final Fantasy.
FF.jpg

15Apr#25
Warhammer's spokesperson tells fans to toe the party line "if not, you will not be missed".
warhammer2.jpg

15Apr#26
Bobby thinks furry fandom has already built in the American ethos.
war2.jpg
Why continue to be a fan when the power that be has already told you that you are disposable?

15Apr#27
Creep.
10.jpg

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
15Apr#14
There is a Shang-Chi fanbase. The more you know.
shang.jpg
There are fans of Bob. There are also fans of adults wearing diapers to shit themselves because they want to be babies. Covid and ONE strike did not kill Shang-Chi and it's thing with two butts. The lack of interest in it killed Shang-Chi and the thing with two butts. These people will use any and everything to explain why MCU movies fail and at the same time ignore that Spiderman No Way Home, released in December of 2021, made almost two billion dollars just at the box office.
15Apr#15
Bobby thinks the success of Big Monkey has been presaged by Hulk in MCU.
kong.jpg
Luckily, now that we have Kevin Feige, who unerringly predicts who is going to be the next breakout character.
They had good reason to expect Hulk to be the breakout character because he was the only established character out of all the original phase one Avengers with his multiple movies and TV show. This does not translate at all to the American Godzilla movies and Bob is a retard and has already made his conclusion.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Resident Silver Fox
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
would only be surprised if there were people who actually liked Bob.
There are people who actually like him. They're just jobless retards too.

15Apr#22
blood.jpg
The notion that women are victims of pregnancy is a political position.
Bloodborne is a game about women who have sex with Cthulhu. That doesn't make it political, that makes it Japanese.

15Apr#07
AOC will build a dignified future for NYC, in tandem with the socialists.
AOC.jpg
Isn't she the one who prevented Amazon from bringing jobs to NYC and repeatedly avoids dealing with her constituents?

Fun fact: your votes are anonymous, so you can vote for the Orange Man and nobody will know! Get a roaring economy and still act smug and self-righteous!

Mr Processor

kiwifarms.net
Bloodborne is a game about women who have sex with Cthulhu. That doesn't make it political, that makes it Japanese.
That's kind of what the Cthulhu Mythos were about even before Bloodborne. Wilbur Whatley's Dad and the Innsmouth Look, for example. The Japanese just tend to show what Lovecraft only implied. (To be fair, Stuart Gordon also liked to show stuff like that. Lovecraft is the most restrained Lovecraftian creator, I suppose. Reportedly he didn't even like the salacious Weird Tales covers.)

Lovecraft's politics? Something about how white people shouldn't mix with degenerate races. Hmm, I'm not sure they want to be pushing politics into Bloodborne, they might not like where it goes.

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
Much like Hilary not winning in 2016 being the reason he doesn't have spaceships, the coof will always be the reason the MCU faltered and nothing else because it's the easiest excuse he has. He'll ignore Spider-Man and Batman doing well, reports of behind the scenes drama, executive meddling screwing things up, and any other information that dares belittle his god Kevin Feige. It must be Covid. Because that's all his little brain can take.
I get the feeling that Kevin Feige is a one trick pony. You get the sense that he’s only good at making movies that are staged like a comic book and nothing else. But now that trick is getting old, and Feige, aside from displaying his absolute chaos and hubris now that he doesn’t have Ike Perlmutter and the Marvel Creative Committee tard wrangling him, won’t try something new and adapt with the times.

The movie theater audience of 2024 is different the audience of 2018 and 2019, and Feige not adapting to the changing reality and tastes of the audience is why the MCU is on its way to becoming a fossil in a industry that is already moving on from superhero films.