Plagued Soyjak.Party / The Sharty - The altchan born from the ashes of /qa/

• 💣🐕 Some attachments and thumbnails are missing because they were accidentally soft-deleted in the file storage server. However, my file system is revisioned, which means they can be rolled back and restored, but I will have to write a script to do this automatically. Sorry. New files and attachments uploaded are safe and will not be impacted by maintenace.

Return of the Freaker

Hello fellow "MAGA Chuddies"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that you fucking think cretins stylized as writers having made up a word barely 100 years ago makes "unironically" not a neologism is beyond me. Also, your pfp and username show how much of a goyslop addict you are.
>inb4 ad hominem
To that I say fallacy fallacy.

And let's not get started on the most grating things to have become popular in English lately, the singular "you" and "they". Troons will say they date back to 700 years ago therefore they're based and valid, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I could go on, but I'd just be dismissed as a prescriptivist bigot.

Even still, that doesn't take away from the fact that the jews and trannies higher up only seek to subvert, corrupt, and pozz everything they touch, not the least of which is, indeed, language. They don't care about precise communication in English, which is why they endorse non-words like "unironically", which is nonsensical, and the singular "they" and "you". "You" is a particularly insidious example. We have other words that express its meaning more clearly: "One" as the indefinite pronoun and "thou" as the 2nd person singular. Wonder why that is? It's the frogniggers and their cosmopolitan bullshit. So we had a perfectly fine, pure language, yes? Then it absorbed huge gobs of impure frognigger semen. Imagine this: Some frognigger says "hon hon hon oldengloogoogagas can't into POLITENESS hon hon THOU art VOUS now" and done, he set a precedent for all sorts of linguistic degeneracy!
Thou art a faggot and thine shit is all retarded.

Focelots66

kiwifarms.net
While ya'll are bitching and moaning I'm enjoying the fireworks on /raid/
Screenshot 2024-04-11 9.41.58 PM.png

Wall Breaker

kiwifarms.net
The fact that you fucking think cretins stylized as writers having made up a word barely 100 years ago makes "unironically" not a neologism is beyond me.
800-1000 words are added to English dictionaries every year, so let's just say there are about 90K other things for you to cry about over the last century.

Etymology? How about you eatta my ass

namvata

الموت لإسرائيل ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ
kiwifarms.net
Calm a little will you? These measures are needed in order to curtail 'p and 'cord spam
These shitty image captchas have been able to be cracked by bots since fucking forever, that's why 4cuck changed their captcha system in the first place. Also, outside of the lolita spam bot most of the 'p spam is being done by actual people who can solve a captcha so this deters fucking nothing aside from the most basic bitch bot attacks.

I agree with ngyuien, fire this faggot he has no idea what he's doing

Wall Breaker

kiwifarms.net
The fact that you fucking think cretins stylized as writers having made up a word barely 100 years ago makes "unironically" not a neologism is beyond me. Also, your pfp and username show how much of a goyslop addict you are.
>inb4 ad hominem
To that I say fallacy fallacy.

And let's not get started on the most grating things to have become popular in English lately, the singular "you" and "they". Troons will say they date back to 700 years ago therefore they're based and valid, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I could go on, but I'd just be dismissed as a prescriptivist bigot.

Even still, that doesn't take away from the fact that the jews and trannies higher up only seek to subvert, corrupt, and pozz everything they touch, not the least of which is, indeed, language. They don't care about precise communication in English, which is why they endorse non-words like "unironically", which is nonsensical, and the singular "they" and "you". "You" is a particularly insidious example. We have other words that express its meaning more clearly: "One" as the indefinite pronoun and "thou" as the 2nd person singular. Wonder why that is? It's the frogniggers and their cosmopolitan bullshit. So we had a perfectly fine, pure language, yes? Then it absorbed huge gobs of impure frognigger semen. Imagine this: Some frognigger says "hon hon hon oldengloogoogagas can't into POLITENESS hon hon THOU art VOUS now" and done, he set a precedent for all sorts of linguistic degeneracy!
Blud forgot my lessons about shortening his posts 💀

AnOminous

qu'est-ce que c'est?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
800-1000 words are added to English dictionaries every year, so let's just say there are about 90K other things for you to cry about over the last century.
Imagine being such an illiterate retard you don't know un- is a universal prefix freely generating new words.

This isn't my opinion, this is OED.
un-, prefix 1
7. a. Un- is freely prefixed to adjectives of all kinds, except where a Latin form in in-, etc., has definitely established itself in common use. Both forms, however, may co-exist, and in some cases a new formation with un- has been introduced when that with in- has acquired a connotation which it is desirable to avoid. The form with un- is then purely negative, while the other may have almost a positive sense, e.g. un-moral in contrast with immoral. (When the form with un- has similarly acquired a positive implication, the simple negative or neutral sense is expressed by the use of non- or not-.) There is also considerable restriction in the use of un- with short simple adjectives of native origin, the negative of these being naturally supplied by another simple word of an opposite signification. There is thus little or no tendency now to employ such forms as unbroad, undeep, unwide, unbold, unglad, ungood, unstrong, unwhole, unfew, etc., which freely occur in the older language. On the other hand, derivative forms in -al, -ant, -ar, -ary, -ent, -ful, -ic, -ical, -ile, -ish, -ive, -ly, -ory, -ous, -y, etc., are too numerous to be completely recorded. The general character of the less usual or permanent of these and other adjectival forms is illustrated by the following examples, which are a severly restricted selection, and could be indefinitely increased by the addition of less noteworthy material. In dictionaries of various dates many formations are given of which no real instance has been found. Levins (1570) has unhateful, unprecious. Florio (1598 and 1611) renders equivalent Italian words in in- by such forms as unavailful, unbrittle, uncontinuall, uncoy, unempty, unfrail, unnice, unoffensible, unopen, unplenteous, unshrill, unvalorous. Ash (1775) gives unalphabetical, unattendant, uncohesive, uncompatible, uncompressible, uncompulsive, etc. (about 80 in all). Later dictionaries (Webster, Worcester, etc.), with or without indication of source, have the entries unabundant, unbiographical, uncogent, uncollectible, undeceptive, undeliberative, etc.

Recent formations include: unadult, un-African, unairworthy, unambivalent, unarcadian, unarchæological, un-Australian, unbitchy, unblameworthy, unblasé, unbureaucratic, un-Byronic, uncerebral, uncharismatic, unchic (also absol.), un-Chinese, unchipper, unchoosy, un-Christmassy, uncomfy, uncomposite, uncomradely, unconscient, uncool [esp. cool a. 4e] (also absol.), uncooperative, uncosy, uncranky, uncreditworthy, uncuddlesome, uncuddly, un-Darwinian, undeducible, un-Dickensian, undimensional, undisastrous, undoctrinaire, undynamic, unecological, uneconomic, unecstatic, unecumenical, unegoistic, unegotistic, unegotistical, unerotic, unetymological, unexotic, unfaery (poet.), unfeline, unfeminist, unflamboyant, unflashy, unfond, unfresh, unfurtive, un-Gaelic, ungay, ungimmicky, unglamorous, ungroovy, unhep (also absol.), unhip (also absol.), unhors(e)y, unideological, unintrospective, unirksome, unironic, unironical, un-Islamic, un-Italian, un-Jamesian, un-Japanese, unjingoistic, unkeen (also absol.), unkosher, unlegendary, unlocal, unmarital, un-Marxist, unmawkish, unmeritocratic, unneurotic, unodoriferous, unopen, unpacifist, unphonemic, unphon(e)y (also absol.), unphotogenic, unplatonic, unpolemical, unpolicemanly, unpositive, unprestigious, unpriggish, unprivate, un-Proustian, unpugnacious, unradiogenic, unresilient, unrevolutionary, unrisky, unroadworthy, un-Russian, unscenic, unseductive, unselective, unsemantic, unsexy, un-Shelleyan, unsnobbish, unsorry, un-Spanish, unspecial, unspectacular, unstarchy, unsterile, unstiff, unstuffy, unsycophantic, unsymmetric, untendentious, untense, untherapeutic, unthistly, unticklish, untogether, untouristy (also absol.), untraditional, untrendy, unurgent, unutilitarian, unviable, un-Victorian, unviolent, unvisual, un-Western, un-with-it, unworthwhile, unyoung.

Wall Breaker

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such an illiterate retard you don't know un- is a universal prefix freely generating new words.
Ha, yeah. He's trying to pretend it's just a shitpost but obviously spent a lot of effort on the meme he made.
It's a living language. If people intuitively understand the meaning, it's a word.
Ain't that right, y'all? :smug:

albumen

We have a code black, we have a code black!
kiwifarms.net
I don't really have a way to introduce this in a smooth, climatic manner, without interrupting the autistic linguistic slapfighting happening right now. (If a word is intuitively understood by most, it's a valid word btw.) I've hinted at this being released on the Boykisser thread. I'm really excited and I'm smiling like an idiot as I make this post.

The soyjak.colony got fedded.

I've decided to release this preliminary news because I am 99.99999999% certain by it, and because I'm busy anonymizing some of the recordings and exports I took of the chat to protect my spy identity. Once these are finished, I'll post them in a grand transparency report on here.

While you wait, here are some horrifying screenshots from the leaks, and some hilarious ones of them panicking once they realize that their Discord server got fedded.:
1712971824717.png
1712971900336.png
Here's a member admitting to possessing Daisy's Destruction.
1712971985054.png
bu5t deleted the messages. The user asked something to the deleted messages again, and this was the response.
(I have no idea why fancycobson highlighted his text as the reply color. I'm not bracelol.)
1712972036622.png
1712972141207.png
blud really didn't get the free toddler rape and torture video this is skibidi fanum tax only in ohio and for the rizzler 💀💀💀
1712972178391.png
1712972486047.png

You'll learn that bracelol is speaking from experience fairly soon.
1712972586316.png
Turns out that bracelol is on bail for CSAM charges after the Discord CSAM filter detected him sending Daisy's Destruction to his "friend" in DM's. :story:
1712973063526.png
(I also have no idea why this is colored. Matrix is actual retard fuel, I couldn't tell if I was being replied to at all.)
Colony members have an extremely dense history within the Swatting community. They are everywhere, which doesn't give a lot of good vibes around the already shitty people that pay others to swat.
1712973161778.png

The rest of the chat is just them posting poopson variants and memes and debating about loli and "child cunny"
The full transparency report, including all tips given to authorities, full video's of the chat, partial exports, and much more shit will be fully released sometime this month.

Here is a snippet; bu5t's unedited face. Apparently, all the faces of him you see until today were enhanced with AI. His mustache hairs and his philtrum are more apparent in the photo, confirming that this is at least the most original variant that exists.
1712973934943.png

Due to the fact that everyone in the colony is a minor, we will probably not be seeing them on any mugshot sites soon. For reasons I can't state though until the transparency date, I am almost certain arrests, ESPECIALLY with bu5t and bracelol have already been made.

Dr Sprokeberg

kiwifarms.net
Ha, yeah. He's trying to pretend it's just a shitpost but obviously spent a lot of effort on the meme he made.
It's a living language. If people intuitively understand the meaning, it's a word.
Ain't that right, y'all? :smug:
"Though" became a meme because of thoughjak and a certain obsessed Mexican who didn't understand how having "though" at the end of a sentence was valid. Not to mention it was a common occurrence for 'teens to quote thoughers on 4cuck.
14064 - 5soyjaks arm badge black_skin clothes full_body glowing_eyes hand leg open_mouth soyja...jpg

Wall Breaker

kiwifarms.net
"Though" became a meme because of thoughjak and a certain obsessed Mexican who didn't understand how having "though" at the end of a sentence was valid. Not to mention it was a common occurrence for 'teens to quote thoughers on 4cuck.
Much like the jannies and admins trying to leverage their position (bottom) into becoming e-celebs, this is all much less interesting than you think it is.
The soyjak.colony got fedded.
Good. Literally no one on that hellsite or it's splinters are just shitposting about CSAM.
If someone (((jokes))) about it, just take them at their word. And half of the user base thinks it's super funny